SCCoMI

RedSC93

Well guys I have started and brand new site for us Michigan guys www.sccomi.com it’s a work in progress I have many years of building websites so it’s going to look pretty good. I just got the site registered today! I will fill you all in with information on the sites progress!! I will also be looking for Forum moderators, sites admins, and webmasters. As of today the website is not up its still going though the setup process.

Let me know who is all interested!

Thanks,
Jerry V.

jjvandonkelaar@gmail.com

Sterling Heights here, East side.
I have a bit of web design/maintenance experience. I think i have 2 webservers i'm paying for that i'm not using really. Not sure how much bandwidth forums use though.
Let me know if you need any help!

Well after seeing just the junkyard thread there is more of us than i realized.
So if we can get a forum on here, that'd be great, if not, we should look into running a forum on our own.
i know Tccoa has a forum for MI but i don't go there anymore... but we could plan with them for meet ups and cruise nights etc...

Yeah, the moderators at tccoa are Jerks and I wont got there anymore as well. But yeah I tried to get our own section but was told to use the mid west section.. Not even close to us. but yeah lets get our own forum and have get together mid state or something..

Jerry

Yeah i don't post over there because of the mods, i disagreed with one publicly, he edited my post, i edited it back and then ran my mouth about him changing it and was banned shortly after that haha.
It was sadly a disagreement over someone's rims vs cobra r's..

Yeah, you need to have 50 post to post to sell stuff so i went around posting to get my account up and they set it back to zero because they thought I was only doing that so I could post stuff for sale, what else do you do? lol SCCOA has been great though :)

Where is everyone located in Michigan? I will set a "neutral" point mid Michigan to have month meets/gathers. Or we can move around My house is always open for bbq's :)

I'm east side, Utica, 30 miles north of detroit.

and apparently for any eastcoasters TCCoA is having a meet at stoney creek april 26th.

Last edited:
im from Romulus here! metro airport is 10min away from me. im willing to help out in some way always wanted to set up something local but this would be better!

count me in!:D

And wow i just realized this was pretty old!

Anything ever happen with the www.sccomi.com site?

After a hiatus of nearly 10 years, I am once again a proud SC owner. I would like to get to know the SC owners near me, as it would be nice to have some local wrenching experience to call on. And it would be very cool to have some MI meets of some sort.

By the way, I live in Southfield (Detroit suburb).

Best Regards,
Greg

Id love to meet some more SC owners!

Im from the fenton area. Just south of flint and a litle north of detroit. Id be willing to host a Sc meet near fenton/holly. Any time this summer lets meet up and druel over some ford magic. July 18th is my friends car show..id love to crash it via a barrage of thundrrbirds. That would be halarious and awesome.

Back