Friday..........

I has to be friday, It is the last day of the work week to get embarassed and then you have 2 days or cool of time.

I has to be friday, It is the last day of the work week to get embarassed and then you have 2 days or cool of time.
there i saved you the time of quoting that one raj.

please enter your comeback here:

---------------------------------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways is there anyplans on where to go after, IE, Knight & Day, Denny's, A Bar ect......

Are you shure i'm c*ming?? I don't even have a women next to me.. ER... ;)

Um I'll go to PK if you help me attack the spiders in my parents garage.. They ain't small either :) I think i seen one that could carry off a Small child running across the floor on sunday :)

Why thank you, I thought it was good too ;)

Hmm does the name start with an I and end with a S ?? and only has 4 letters??? if so COOL!!! MORE DIRT ON BILL!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

On a different not, This whole `server busy' BS is ANNOYING!!!!!! if it's so damn busy, Why does it have time to say it's busy?!?!? :)

yeha, you Kevin, as always.

and the server thing, i wonder bout it as well, if its so busy, why is there only like 50 people online at the same time, thats pretty wimpy

`As Always'

HUH!?!? what do i do always?? I'm never correct.. and i have report cards and tests to prove it :) Teachers just gave me a `P' just to get rid of me :)

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer

Ahh my old `tagline'
Whips and Chains and Cuffs.....Oh MY !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back