$40,000 35th on Ebay

um, let me get right on that...........as a original owner he ought to know it has 6 cylinders not 8.......then again they dont go for 40k either or half that!
goodluck owner!

Well just goes to show you that people that dont know of the SCCOA actually hold these cars with a higher value then club enthusiasts

Last edited:
looks like a steal of a deal to me....all that original paperwork and all....maybe he thinks inflation is that bad? or maybe its 40k yen.

When I first saw it I thought it must be a misprint and was meant to say $4k. He needs to make sure he keeps that spot in the garage cleaned out. Theres not an auction anywhere in the world that anyone will pay $40k for that car.

I would consider buying it, but it doesn't have the turn signal lights installed on the front bumper cover......:(

:p

that engine bay looks like it has more than 12k miles to me, and I thought all anni's had intergrated signals in bumper.

baturner0

JBL is about 1300 bucks, I got an 93 with the sticker, it also said 5-speed, but its an auto...i'm thinking all sc are 5-speed and the auto is an options, and if gets 40 then i will sale mine(35th) for half that.:D:D:D

I hope he went to the doctor to see about that head problem, after he bumped it and got knocked stupid......

I dont know if anyone caught htis but heres a c&p from his listing "This auction must be paid in full within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Don't buy it if you can pay for it."
:eek::eek:

Think Ill buy since according to him I aint gotta pay for it...:D:D

S

Last edited:
I emailed him and asked what he was thinking...other than I hope he gets it, maybe that trend will grow and ares might be worth something.

Dear shamus76,
hello i know I am not getting 40 grand, i just really wanted to see how many people look at this auction. and so far in a day and a half almost 400 have looked. and i do have several large storage wherehouses so storing it is no big deal! thanks for the email.

Back