WTB 95 T-Bird Wiring Diagrams

They are often sold on eBay but I have not seen them for a 95 T-Bird....yet. Any help apprecated as I have them for the 89 I used to have as well as my 92. I agree they are a better source than the EVTM info.

They are often sold on eBay but I have not seen them for a 95 T-Bird....yet. Any help apprecated as I have them for the 89 I used to have as well as my 92. I agree they are a better source than the EVTM info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994...2888223QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

thats the one right?

I cannot for the life of me find any for 95. I have a 95 stang and wish I could get my hands on one. Makes wiring nightmares so much less stressful. I emailed one of the sellers on ebay about 95 and they said 95 is a hard year to find for whatever reasons.

Is that really the case? As an example......95's did not have the JBL Option as it had been deleted so does that mean the wiring harness is still the same even though that option was not available? Do we really know there were not other changes?

anywhere i've troubleshooted in my 94 with the premium sound has been identical... i believe the plugs and everything are still there. i'll double check when i install the new stereo in both cars. :)

Back