• g8 gt

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • crown vic sport or marauder

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • other ___________

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters

89tird

the tbird keeps on breaking, its kind of beat up and high mileage 140k, i love it's 22mpg in the city and the looks of it, but i just cant keep working on it, consumes too much of my time. i got another project ( supercharging my crown vic ) but i cant work on it because the tbird keeps holding me back , i need something nice and reliable to get me to work and dinner with my girl..

shes kind of ashamed to be seen in the tbird. i was going to buy cobra r's and tires for it today but the alternator just died :eek: the car doesnt want to be pretty.

now i been looking around g8 gt ?? looks preety good.

6.0L
V8
RWD
361 HP
385 lb of torque
6 speed automatic

what other car can i check out ??

You want a nice ride that the ole lady will love to ride in.. try this:
sts.jpg

those look really nice ! aint they FWD though ???

blah, she said no to the g8 gt because it looks like a girls car.

I thought she hated my tbird but then she told me she has fallen for it and its quick launch so that i should keep it and build it up nicely.. i think im going to keep the bird and the vic. and waste all the money that i was going to spend on the g8 for the bird.

stick with the bird, not only is it a limited car but its unique, its already paid for in your name etc... its cheaper on insurance too.

spend 10 grand on your supercoupe and you pretty much have a brand new car. Window tint can go a long way and if she's ashamed to ride in it u don't need her. I'm glad she wisened up and agreed she likes it. My g/f hates my s/c's because there all 3 standards. But this auto i'm looking at for her has given her a new perception of the s/c's. She's even thinking about driving my stick. Anyway, Put the remaining 20 grand in home equity or in a savings account for a rainy day.

The way I see it. I put all the money I can into my cars because I plan on keeping them forever. I figure its a good investment and I in the process of completely restoring 2 of my supercoupes to bone stock.

those look really nice ! aint they FWD though ???

blah, she said no to the g8 gt because it looks like a girls car.

I thought she hated my tbird but then she told me she has fallen for it and its quick launch so that i should keep it and build it up nicely.. i think im going to keep the bird and the vic. and waste all the money that i was going to spend on the g8 for the bird.

RWD or AWD. Mines RWD.

i have some nice low mile ones i may sell reasonable or parts ck out my newbie thread for info and pics thanks, Jeff

lol old thread but, got rid of the old bird, the replacement (genesis coupe) and the old girl :D

I know not everyone agrees with me but I prefer the 94/95's over earlier SC's and even over the 96/97 body. Bill E definately disagrees but that is what is beautiful about an opinion they aren't all the same.
Alan

Back