White '95...

Well, I'm still alive. Finished up year two of architecture school, and now it's back to normal life for the last one. Can't express how happy I am to not have 18 credit hours of classes that are 55 miles away, with a job, wife, and new baby boy to take care of. Just work and home now till probly the first of the year. My projects for the summer are ride the MTB as much as possible, and get the Bird back on the road to drag the bike to all the local trails.

Still have to do most things from my list 2 posts up, didn't make much progress with the baby on it's way last summer. Right now I'm piecing together a 13" Baer brake upgrade, with 11.65 rears, and will probly throw in the handbrake and new cables for it. Airlift bags and poly isos are on their way too to kill the 275's rubbing. Not sure what to do about the exhaust... does anyone know a good shop around? Just needs redone with maybe a pipe bender and good welder, the Sinhumane/Godspeed/BoulevardWheat attempt isn't getting the job done.

So how is everyone? Hope things are going well and the Birds are flying true. Any events planned for the summer?

-Joel

305150_744024602141_1752146283_n.jpg

Got the calipers together after a replacement for one with broken pads came today. Jumped in on some slotted cobra rotors front and back, with the GP on here. Also ordered some brackets from Dalke for the rears. Everything including bags and isos should all be here next week, so I'm thinking next weekend I'll tear into it. Pretty happy, I did a sub $500 Cobra brake setup for all 4 corners. Calipers are raw, I'm thinking about painting them red or a dark blue on the white car, thoughts?

Found a place nearby called Seeburg Muffler on Burlington in NKC. They had great reviews online, and are recommended by some local Mustang guys. After sending him a sketch of what I wanted, he offered to line the mufflers up correctly, and add tips for $50. For a resonator back system with all new pipe it's going to be $150. Thought that was quite reasonable, so I'll be getting one or the other done as soon as the above stuff is on the car and it's safely driveable to the shop.

Looking forward to getting this car back on the road!

Attachments

• cobracalipers.jpg
    cobracalipers.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back