White '95...

just buy an s-197 stang and drive it.. lol. or put a regular 5.0 with some twisted wedge heads, bored and stroked, with a centrif. and some nitrous....

I am buying an sn-197 stang in may. We aren't talking about driving mustangs, we're talking about drivetrains for my bird.

And if you bored and stroked a 5.0, then it wouldn't be a 5.0 would it? Fail.

-Joel

So I was feeling mean this morning, and decided to jack with my car. Out of the driveway, get onto it to speed up and it lags as usual. Now normally I let off. This time I didnt. It lagged for probly about 5 seconds... then went back to completely normal, climbed to a normal wot shift.

So, ~~~ right?!

I want a manual so bad I can taste the burning clutch. I am getting a new mustang or mks in may, and then it's time to make this car. New trans and engine mandatory.

-Joel

At some point in the distant future, I would like to have some sort of stereo system in my car. Word up!

mn(12)em

All these people talk like they got somethin to say but nothin comes out when they move they lips- just a bunch of jibberish becuz they forgot about Duane.:D

Sorry man, I forgot! I've been working a new job lately and it kinda ruffled my schedule. I'm supposed to find out in the next couple days how long it's supposed to last here, and then I'll let you know whats up.

-Joel

So I am getting onto 435 and while going down the onramp I had a little incident. The lady driving a new Foci in front of me raps somethng hard, and then FLINGS it into my car. It smacks my bumper, and another piece of it hit my tire, which I romp over victoriously, probly screwing my discontinued italian wheels. Then it proceeds to KTFO my rocker/door lip! After that it decided to let up and leave the car alone, drifting into highway traffic to harm others.:mad::mad::mad:

I guess it could have been worse, the Foci in front of me was about 2 quarts low on oil after this due to a serious hole in her oil pan. I stopped to check the damage and help her out. She asked me, "can I drive home?" Haha, call a truck lady! I walked back about 1/4 mile and retrieved one of the pieces of the problem. It was a pad for the front legs of a semi trailer, as well as some parts of the leg. I guess a semi dropped/broke off them and they flew into traffic. I gave it to her, as at the time she needed an explination for insurance. I carried on, my alignment is off now, but the rims didn't seem to wobble or anything. We'll see.

Here is the aftermath... not to call Geico and see what it take to get her back to 100%.

Looks like someone has a case of the mondays.

-Joel

Last edited:
Go to the body shop on friday... we'll see what happens after that.

Anyone know what stock size pipe is right before the mufflers?

-Joel

Pretty sure I found the new wheels for my ride. They'll be 19's and will be staggered width front and rear. 245&275/285. What do you guys think?

r12_white.jpg

-Joel

I didn't know you were holding them for me... sorry! I wanted them but have no $, weren't you putting them on the white car?

If I get another mn12 in may then I'll most likely take those off your hands. If I don't get another one, then no dice. If you need to move them, then by all means do, sorry if I was a pain! :(

-Joel

ABS light came on today, as well as the traction control off button. My patience with this car is waning thin.

-Joel

your rear brakes been changed? what about fronts?

maybe the incident onthe highway damaged one of your sensor rings? i think those are tied into the trac ctrl system...

your rear brakes been changed? what about fronts?

maybe the incident onthe highway damaged one of your sensor rings? i think those are tied into the trac ctrl system...
They are tied in. Tyler is probably correct in his analysis, but I would guess that one of the trigger wheels or sensor has gunk on it. Either that, or a sensor popped off. We'll look at it this weekend.

I spoke with the SWS last night O_O

hmm.. i never knew that.. i jsut disabled the abs in my 95. lol. never thought about a gunked up sensor ring or the sensor unplugged...

Last edited:
That might be ok for some, but it's a lot for others to get used to.... Lots of forces at play, and you need to have the muscle memory to properly respond. I say fix it.

I spoke to Tyler yesterday o\/o, and Ryan last night OlllO. Going to get some stuff together and roll with it.

Ryan, did you remember to get those read outs for me?

SWS

I spoke to Tyler yesterday o\/o, and Ryan last night OlllO. Going to get some stuff together and roll with it.

Ryan, did you remember to get those read outs for me?

SWS

Didn't get home until 1 last night, and I woke up at 6:00 I gocha back, gotta get home first tho ;) 3:30 I get to leave

Back