White '95...

Picture of Ryan naked? Hmmmm...That with MGD makes it awfuly tempting...Except the fact that I have them in my car. I want to get a set of 3.73s in my white car again and THINK I still ant to keep 3.55s in the red one. May be I need a set of 3.27s to try it. Then I will know. Eventually it will have 4.1s but so long as I can keep it as a 5 spd, I will be trying to get it right. OR, we could invest in a pinion depth guage and build a set or two.

SWS

Well, I have your old 3.27 pumpkin I would lovingly give back to you in the trade. And I'll bump it to a case of MGD. :)

Guess I need to junkyard scrounge and see if I can find a decent pumpkin, then just slap some 3.55's in.

-Joel

Whenever you are ready to roll out, I am good ta go. Get with me and more than likely, in two weeks, we can hit it.

SWS

The commute was A-MAZ-ING today. Car is running excellent. Anyone up for grudge night fridays @ KCIR soon? I want to get a before mods run on this car. Bought tips for my exhaust today, now just need to decide what system to run.

-Joel

I got a new interior goodie today!

!BPiDDy!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlt1SHBJ0CsnZ6-!~~_1.JPG

Got a slammin' deal on a 2004 Mystic Cobra steering wheel. It's pretty scuffed up, but thats fine, it'll be recovered anyway. It has the bulges at 10 and 2, and a thicker grip all around. I am going to have it covered in 1/8" thick foam, and then use black leather and suede/tweed for the wrap.

-Joel

Looks nice Joel. Interested to see it when you get it in the car :D

I assume the airbag will fit right in? And cruise control buttons still work?

-Melon

There's some massaging with mustang parts to do, but yes, it will have a functional airbag, horn, and cruise switches. It's just like hooking up an fr500 wheel IIRC. I might add some billet goodies while it's all apart, or hell... you know how I am with blue leds. :)

-Joel

My steering wheel comes in today, I am excited! Now that we have a date set for the summer meet, here is my to do list before the big weekend...

Put on my SC sideskirts
Put on my SC rear bumper cover
Have borlas put on with the new tips
Finish up work in progress on interior, MAYBE swing the steering wheel wrap
Try and score some new 18" tires (if Ford will repay me for their bad alignment!:mad:) HA!
Clean out the junk in mah trunk
Give Ryan his clothes out of my back seat

Then, after that the REAL fun can start for the summer.
Driveshaft
3.55 T/L
Exhaust
Trans & vertor
Engine goodies, TBD.

-Joel

Corrected:

Give Ryan his underwear back that came out of my back seat.

Now, the million dollar question is....what is Ryan's underwear doing in your back seat?

Corrected:

Give Ryan his underwear back that came out of my back seat.

Now, the million dollar question is....what is Ryan's underwear doing in your back seat?

No correction... he put his underwear back on before he left. He just forgot his wizard costume.

-Joel

You try to play cool
Like you just don’t care
But soon I’ll be playin’ in your
Underwear
I’m like the mage
With the magic spell
You come like a dog
When I ring yo’ bell
I got the money
And I got the fame
You got the hots
To ride on my plane
You givin’ me all
That I desire
’Cos down with me
I’m taking you higher

Finished off my drivers side visor. I found a homelink module from a '99 and it has the rolling code feature. Slapped that in and now it works like a charm. If anyone needs a non rolling code setup, let me know, I have a couple more.

Trying to aquire some white sideskirts, then I'll probly install them and my sc bumper and tails at the same time, mock up the exhaust exits, and make the cutouts. Then it's off to the exhaust shop for borlas and tips.

Wow... after that, my exterior will be... done?!:eek: Maybe some V8 emblems so I don't misrepresent you SC boys.

-Joel

i found some repro old school v8 emblems at autozone... in the ricer section. look like old ford v8 emblems.

Back