Goals for 2008 ?

ira, that 11.6 is the fastest a 5spd has gone ? And here i was thinking that you were slacking. Good job sir!

I dont have a 5spd but I have an auto that shifts as slow as your 5spd ;). My whimpy tranny is deffinitly my pre-determined excuse for any shortcomings next season.:eek:

Last edited:
ira, that 11.6 is the fastest a 5spd has gone ? And here i was thinking that you were slacking. Good job sir!

I dont have a 5spd but I have an auto that shifts as slow as your 5spd ;). My whimpy tranny is deffinitly my pre-determined excuse for any shortcomings next season.:eek:

Your problem isn't the training. Your problem is you want it nowwww and won't listen to reason. ;) :D

And no, you're right, I have been slacking, not being in the 11's with any consistancy at all. You've heard me say it before but I can run 12.2-3's all day long on a bad day. Problem is you get used to having bad days and then good ones come fewer and far between and all too soon the bad days start looking like good ones. And I need to change that.

Ira

Last edited:
True dat. Sometimes we become way too spontaneous for a goal to even be reasonably predicted. For me at least!

story of my life!
if this car season dont work out for me i can part it in time 2 get a truck for fishing season ;)

ira your slacker times are still better then my consistant times so dont worry.. I dont have a good time, or a bad time.. they are always the sameeeeeee

this winter -
- install the new to me long block.
- get qtr horse and actually get a tune this time around ;):rolleyes::rolleyes:
- meth inj
- try to make damon give me the set of long tubes that he has under his table.
- move the battery back to where it belongs int he trunk.
- install my electric waterpump thats collecting dust.
- gut interior of all nonsense.. like seats and door panels (thats for you ira)
- get some real shocks, bc my napa jumpoffs aint cuttin it.
- and tie it all 2gether with some dry rotted slicks i got for free :p
- throw a good funeral for my transmission.

Last edited:
- try to make damon give me the set of long tubes that he has under his table.

No can do....But my kooks shorties perhaps when I swap them out:O)

Goal for 2011

Play with a new blower idea and have the car retuned come spring now that it has the correct size injectors. Then hope to bust out 9.50s @ 150

Come on spring !

Last edited:
Play with a new blower idea and have the car retuned come spring now that it has the correct size injectors. Then hope to bust out 9.50s @ 150

Come on spring !

Chris,

Wow !...Keep it up and you'll need to add a parachute. What size injectors did you go with ?

David

Back