Thread: RED 94 Auto 4 Sale - $2,700 - Lots of New Parts and Goodies!

RED 94 Auto 4 Sale - $2,700 - Lots of New Parts and Goodies!

Car has moon roof, power eveything (it all works) and new Sony radio/CD player. Currently 112,000 miles. I bought it with 73,000 miles. Have complete maintenace record. Currently my day driver. Below is a snapshot of what I have done to the SC in 40,000 miles.

ENGINE: Recently pulled due to spun #3 & #6 rod bearing. Block boiled w/ new cam bearings. New crank installed w/ ARP studs. Rods installed w/ ARP studs. Heads have new exhaust valves, all new valve guides and ARP studs. New 36# Accel injectors. Have a set of 38# injectors. Other mods include 70MM BK TB, 76MM C&L MAF with 3 tubes (orange, gold and clear), Raised SC top, teflon IC gaskets, 1.73 Scorpian Roller Rockers, solid motor mounts, Koch coated headers, no cats installed but have new cats from SCP, Screamin Demon coil and wires, Iridium plugs, new ignition control module, new fuel pressure regulator, new starter, new alternator, new Optima Red Top battery, A/F ratio gauge, custom air intake w/ K&N, smaller 90 SC pulley, New Bosch fuel pump assembly, new belts and hoses, new power steering pump, exhaust from headers in excellent shape, new OEM harmonic balancer and new radiator. A/C works great. Motor has no oil leaks. I did the engine and tranny work myself.

TRANNY: Installed 10,000 lbs auxiliary cooler, TRANSGO Shift kit, Pro Torque 2500 RPM Stall Speed TC, tranny fluid temp gauge and Royal Purple SYNTHETIC tranny fluid. Tranny has not been rebuilt and remains strong.

DRIVETRAIN: Replaced U Joints. Has 3.73 gears. New tranny and diff mounts.

BODY: Needs new paint job. Paint is OK but clear coat is peeling off. Minor dent in driver front fender above cornering lite and in hood due to very minor fender bender. Replaced complete headlite mount bracket as a result of fender bender. Front and rear bumpers have no cracks. The rest of the car is straight. Clear cornering lites. Rear spoiler. New exterior trim moldings installed when windshield replaced. New hood lift cylinders.

INTERIOR: Seats are in great condition with no tears. Minor driver bolster wear. Plastic around the front driver seat that holds power seat controls is cracked. No cracks in dash. Speedo recently repaired. New rear widow due to RWD failure.

TIRES: Yokohama on clean OEM SC Wheels with 80% tread remaining. Have spare set of American Racing Spider 18" wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires that are 50%.

BRAKES: New calipers with front Hawk pads and rear OEM pads. New front hoses.

I have a lot of spare parts like the IRCM, Ignition control module, coil, wires, 2 MAF and the list goes on. I have replaced every engine sensor and most components at least once.

Price may seem high but the SC runs great and is in great shape with a lot of performance goodies and spare parts included.

I know, how about pics! I'll try to get some soon and post. I'll attach the maintenance file as soon as I get on my other computer.

I live in southern MD.

Ed

I am interested - if you have pictures available please send them to [email protected]

Thanks

-Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

Car is SOLD!