Sunday August 10th is the Danada Square East Thunderbird Show in Wheaton.

VicRattlehead

Greetings Fellow Tbird Enthusiasts

Coming up on Sunday August 10th is the Danada Square East Thunderbird Show in Wheaton.
This is just about 1 block south of where we did the Town Square Wheaton Show in June. Its located on the corner of Butterfield and Naperville roads on the east side of the street. There are several shops and places to eat all within walking distance from where we will be set up. See directions listed below.

DJ-Music /Trophies / 50-50 Raffle

This show is FREE to all Chicagoland Thunderbird members and $5.00 to non members.

The show runs from 11:00am to 3:00pm . Setup is at 10:30 RAIN OR SHINE .
We have Thunderbirds coming from all over so if you want to caravan with somone let me know and I'll try to hook you up with other members coming out that morning.

If you have any questions about the show please feel free to call or email me at anytime.
630 310-8604 - pakirwan@comcast.net

We look forward to seeing everyone !

take care

Paul , Marge & John

Paul Kirwan
Vice President
Chicagoland Thunderbirds
pakirwan@comcast.net
630 310-8604

From Schaumburg (North)
I-290 East toward Chicago to I-355 South toward Joliet. Merge onto East-West Tollway/I-88 West toward Aurora. Exit Naperville Rd., turn left onto Naperville Rd. Shopping center is on northeast corner of Naperville and Butterfield Roads.

From Aurora (West)
I-88 East toward Chicago to Naperville Rd. exit. Turn left onto Naperville Rd. Shopping center is on northeast corner of Naperville and Butterfield Roads.

From Chicago (East)
I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway) West to East-West Tollway/I-88 West toward Aurora. Exit Naperville Rd., turn left onto Naperville Rd. Shopping center is on northeast corner of Naperville and Butterfield Roads.

From I-294 (South)
I-294 N toward Wisconsin. Merge onto East-West Tollway/I-88 West toward Aurora. Exit Naperville Rd., turn left onto Naperville Rd. Shopping center is on northeast corner of Naperville and Butterfield Roads.

Back