Weekly Meet In Queens Nyc

XxSlowpokexX

Guys. We will be having a weekly meet in Queens. Cunningham park.

Directions are to take the LIE to Francis Lewis exit. Comming east you make a left onto Francis Lewes, west a right once you get off the exit and hot FLB.

GO straight through approximately three stop lights till you see an entrance to the park on the right hand side (shortly after third light.)

Follow road all the way till you hit the back parking lot. You may run into a bunch of stangs GTO's or Corvettes...And one Tbird!

I go every thursday when Im around and am offering up the info for anyone else that may want to show up

6 is a good time o get there

Damon

Damon traded my 95 bird for a 05 GT five speed ruststang.
Its black leather with black paint.

Thinking about ordering a KB blower to install on it. Going to
take it to Anderson Ford in Clinton,Il. they have a very good rep
for tuning stangs.

Still have my 1990 SC bird, hope to have it going with a new motor
install soon , end of this year. Thats if the KB blower dosent take
all my SC Bird money. My SC Bird is slightly faster than the
new/used GT Stang right now.

I have a car now that I will be able to trust to drive to NY. If I
take a trip in that direction. I bought it for my wifes daily driver.
The 95 LX bird had a lot of miles on it and soon was going to need
a new trans & motor.

I never did like the 95 LX it was just to hard for me to get in & out
of the car. My 90 SC is just fine as far as getting in & out of. I
realy like the 2005 GT Stang ,its very easy to get in & out of.
We were going to buy a 03-04 Cobra, but I am to tall to even get in
one to be able to drive the older stang. So we waited for the
latest model to come out,.I am glad we waited.

I payed $16,000.00 plus a 95 LX Bird with 200,000 + miles for
the 05 stang. Stang has 30,000 miles on it. I have not check
to see if we got a good deal or not, money wise. It took a couple
years to find a used stang with the color and set-up we wanted.

I looked under the hood, this car looks like it will be a lot
easier to work on than a 95 LX Bird.

Later Randy

Randy youll love that car. They are roomy and bigger then one would expect. 300hp nice...The saleen, roush charger, kenne bell or whippel for that car will do you well..Ive seen 450-500rwhp with stock motors and a twin screw. Good luck with it. Im planning on attemptimg to swing a gt500 if I can get some room around here...Requires me getting rid of some catrs as that will not sit in the street..Well see!

And your tbird is sweet,,,Looking foward to the day thats complete..Be a great show car. Your details are impeccable

Three supercoupes in NYC at one time..wwooaahhh..Of course Pablo drove his SAAAAB.

Shoulda took a picture because who oknows when the next time this will occur!

Damon (and Paul, I suppose),

You guys do know that back in the day, that parking lot was the spot where the gay bashers met up before "clearing out" the park on Fri/Sat nights?

(Although, in your defense, at least you're not hanging out at the LIE park-n-ride :eek:)

Russ maybe that explains why when Paul showed up he brought the SAAB..Because hetrosexual men do not drive them..Is that what your saying?

Hey, your words, not mine ;)

I'm actually thinking of going up there to check out the "new" mountain bike trail. Probably do it at the asscrack of dawn though (pun intended).

Hey, your words, not mine ;)

I'm actually thinking of going up there to check out the "new" mountain bike trail. Probably do it at the asscrack of dawn though (pun intended).

Who's Dawn, and does she have a sister?

On a more serious note - what kind of bike do you have? I'm still looking for a good mountain bike.

Who's Dawn, and does she have a sister?

On a more serious note - what kind of bike do you have? I'm still looking for a good mountain bike.

Anything Gary Fisher :D Ridiculously reliable.. And make sure it is lightweight ALUMINUM!!! My steel Fisher is quite punishing after 2 hours on the trail.. Its what I get for a $330 mountain bike.. Roberts Bicycles on Franny Lou has pretty good deals on them..

Back