Weekly Meet In Queens Nyc

Same meets every week I just havent been able to get to any...Need to put my bumper back on. There is a smaller meet saturday nights at Cascorinoes in Beechhurst Queens that I do every week car or not..So far that DAYTON meet aint lookin good

It be awfully quiet!...We tend to go to stang or othe rmeets . Lukcy if we get a few sc's..Not really ever more than 3....Hows car feeling

Cars ok. Put in rad, wAterpump and tstat. Didn't buy cam. Was too much work for now. Gonna buy quarterhorse next. Than maf and tbody.

Noone goes anywhere when its cold out even if its sunny!....There is a huge meet in Captree every Sunday morning cold or not but without my SC Im nt waking up early on a SUnday!

Captree island? In long island. What time they meet. What kinda cars. I don't like to wake up early on Sunday's either but i wouldn't mind taking a ride there one time. I'll pick you up and you can envy my running SC lol

Last edited:
Yeah every sunday...Early. Goto listangs.com and check meetups. I suually go to thier meets and bring some peeps with me...s a supercoupe meet in NY can be a rather lonely meet lol

A bit of a drive for LI, but you guys might want to check out http://www.gpny.com/ (in Mt Kisco, Westchester). Been there with some car guy friends and have a blast.

Be advised though - it ain't like Carlisle karts - they will boot your ~~~ if you try that stuff here :0

Where are you from Russ?

That place is pretty cool. But a little to strict. All indoors $18-$25 per race I think depending on discounts. Has a restaurant etc.

Last edited:
Back