Weekly Meet In Queens Nyc

Whitestone?!? How dare you. I'm from Floo-shing.

And the "up here" feeling comes from my office moving to Harrison last year. (Which is mostly also why I have no time to do anything else anymore).

Whitestone?!? How dare you. I'm from Floo-shing.

And the "up here" feeling comes from my office moving to Harrison last year. (Which is mostly also why I have no time to do anything else anymore).

I keep forgetting that area is Flooshing...Harrison..GO WORK IN DA CITY SON!!!!...Or time to get a house pst the border..Nice to see yer stil alive though:O)

alright alright guys, whats going on for this spring? Its starting to get a little warmer out day by day and i have the itch to get back out to the meets. Bellmore should be up by May. Any other SC specific spots?

You don't like my wheels lol :( what are roh's? Pic?

I was gonna get Saleens but everyone was sold out than on backorder this time last year. So I got the maverick american racing I have now. I wanted something nice especially for the show. Was getting sick of the stock look.

Lol, I thought you just had stock wheels you wanted to replace. My roh wheels are not something I would put on in lieu of a new set of aftermarkets. They are used and could use a re-clearcoating. And the saleens I have on are actual mustang wheels. So the fronts aren't as good of a fit as the speedstars spec for the bird. But I'm gonna see how much meat is on the hub and ill just have the machine shop cut it down.

What size are the rims? sn95 stang or fox stang offset?

They are new edge... 99-04 18x9 which is the worst offset/backspace mustang wheel for these cars ... Ill try and make it work cuz I've always wanted a white SC with white saleens. I was supposed to trade my mustang for a 94 with that exact combo plus saleen stripes.

Last edited:
you interested in a nice set of new black ford racing seatbelt shoulder pads $10 for the pair. been trying to get ride of them since last year lol

we should get a nice little pre-carlisle meet going and/of even better... a cruise to Carlsile. Im planning to leave friday morning

My rims fit great but sn95 rims allthough a better offset than fox...Dont fit ..a 9" rim would be way to much in the sticking out department..Mine are the 17*8 99 cobras. the newer style stang offset rims are a much better fit.

Also I am not going to a meet till my car is running! Motivation? Perhaps haha

Back