1995 SC Auto & Load of Parts

dklitzke

I am guaging interest again on liquidating this stuff:

My 1995 Thunderbird SC Car & Parts Liquidation List:

1995 Thunderbird SC automatic, 196k well-maintained (pampered actually) miles. Good: recently (< 10k) freshened KVR brakes, rotors turned lightly, new KVR pads, near new Michelin Hydroedge (stock size, < 6k) tires, Kooks coated headers, SCP exhaust (aged, but all in good shape), BBK 76mm TB, C&L 75mm MAF w/SCP air intake system, new plugs & Livewires, new Gatorback belts, 32k SC w/5% pulley, off my other car (sold), restored A/C, stock in-dash CD player works fine, all accessories work good, cool platinum window tint and clear corners and new clear headlamp assemblies really make the light metallic blue look good. Interior has no rips or excessive wear, looks good inside. Also, had the transmission overhauled by the best shop in the area, including Art Carr rebuild parts and hardened input shaft, at 114k. Brand new correct Motorcraft battery. Needs no body work, rust-free. SCP solid motor and transmission cross member mounts and differential bushings. Addco 1 1/8 rear anti-sway bar. New puller fan motor. Brake system recently flushed and new fluid installed. Near new steel idler pulleys. New Ford remanufactured starter, 10k ago. Bad: both windows need the repair kits so they go up/down properly, roof/deck lid paint faded, but no rust at all, could use front end rebuild, I have the parts, see below (drives fine, though), trim around the windshields showing wear, but I have new pieces. Overall: Very dependable car, I would love to “overhaul” this car, but other priorities have taken over. All maintenance records included. Bottom line, a chip/tune, a paint job, and for peace of mind, a BHJ balancer (I have one-see below), and this car is good to go for another easy 100k.

Parts:

1. Complete new Moog front-end rebuild stuff (tie-rod ends, upper/lower control arms, etc).
2. A/C condenser-new in box.
3. 3.73 posi-traction Cobra chunk for an SC-new.
4. MN-12 rear differential stabilizer/girdle-new.
5. Complete SCP exhaust system for stock manifolds 1995-new in box.
6. Stock height SC springs-new in box.
7. Bushings for every nook and crannie underneath-new, suspension are MN-12, other pieces are from Ford (IRS base bushings/K member, etc).
8. Complete under-hood engine wire harness for 1995 auto-new in box.
9. Complete fuel injection wire harness-new in box.
10. Set of Konis-new in box.
11. Windshield and rear glass trim pieces-new in box.
12. BHJ balancer, original style-new in box.
13. Stainless steel brake lines from Thomas, 2 sets-new in box.
14. ABS sensors, 2 each-new in box.
15. Bose extended lead O2s, new.
16. Ignition switch w/keys-new in box.
17. Like new EGR tube.
18. Miscellaneous odds and ends (e.g., set of stock exhaust manifolds).
19. Stock TB, MAF and air intake system with under 30k.
20. Stock SC inlet plenum and top.
21. Factory shop manuals.
22. Assorted tools, e.g., SC wrench, OBD II scanner/code reader w/book.

I would like to sell all of this stuff to a single SC buff, in order to avoid the hassle of individual sales and shipments. I would take $4500 for all of this stuff, a bargain. Cash & carry. I am returning from Iraq on September 5th , So I will be available to do business after that date. If interested, email me at:

donald.klitzke@mmcs.army.mil

Dave Dalke, what about you? Iinterested?

Middle Tennessee

Thumper,

The car is in Tennessee just north of Huntsville, Alabama across the state line.

25 Days & a Wakep

Well, It's is getting close to time to leave the wonderful land of Iraq for home, and I just want to bob my for sale message back to the top. I am hoping to find a good home for this great SC and all these parts at a very fair price.

don

:D

No, I do not want to sell the parts separately.

I am not trying to be disagreeable, but I will not deal with having to ship stuff separately. I don't have the time to deal with, nor the desire. This a great deal for someone who wants a very dependable, rust free, well maintained SC, already loaded with upgrades, plus everything to restore the car to even better shape. No, I am not doing the separate parts sale thing. Sorry.

I know I I was interested in some of your extra parts. I believe you would make more money selling the extra parts seperate from the car itself...Not to part it out by any means but youll probably not make much more money then you would selling the car jwith extra parts then without.

Still interested in what I pmed ya about

Back