Rio Vista Bass Festival Car Show "Chili cook off" come and enjoy the fun

Here's two others from that same pond....

I had the Bob Ross look going on.....:cool:

Attachments

• Stuff from TTI Computer 934.jpg
    Stuff from TTI Computer 934.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Stuff from TTI Computer 935.jpg
    Stuff from TTI Computer 935.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 110
sounds like a nice event,we have nothing like that here,if i could get the wife to move i would move out west.

bass.jpg

lake ronkonkoma FTMFW

sounds like a nice event,we have nothing like that here,if i could get the wife to move i would move out west.

Dwayne

Its always a big event the whole town is full of Hot Rods the Bass Festival all the good food nice Sleepy layed back town. Its also the home of Graig Breedlove 5 time world land speed record holder

jim, guess who was in our town today? obama-he came because all the factories have shut down and our town has a high unemployment rate.he was at arrington engines, you couldn't get in to see him unless you had a gold ticket.i did not have a gold ticket, so i watched it on the local news.

jim, guess who was in our town today? obama-he came because all the factories have shut down and our town has a high unemployment rate.he was at arrington engines, you couldn't get in to see him unless you had a gold ticket.i did not have a gold ticket, so i watched it on the local news.

Obama

"Gold Jacket" Wowwwwww he must be special :) News is better less of a mad house

Last edited:
Kurt & Nor-Cal

I got an idea if we could meet at the Rio Vista Car Show on the 11th we can go to the Point water front Resturant after have dinner talk. There is a lot of new peope here maybe after this we can plan meets get things going again

Let me know who may be interested?

As I recall, you already suggested setting up the same dinner meet 2 years ago and then cancelled it.

- Dan

As I recall, you already suggested setting up the same dinner meet 2 years ago and then cancelled it.

- Dan

Dan

That was a differaint deal no car show or Bass Festival I wont miss this show. Lets make it happen I think this internet deal has a lot of member thinking differaint thoughts. As Kurt and the other original members can tell you people are so differaint in person and fun to be around. I think it would be a neat deal to get us all together have dinner at a very nice place as the Point Resturant. Sat October 11th I will be there 100% positive like 2006 and last year it was fun wont miss this next one eather

Check out pictures from last Bass Festival
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82750&highlight=rio+vista

Last edited:
Back