Should I kill it???? Yes or no

Should I kill it???

• yes kill it now and dont think twice!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No save it from the crusher!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

scbird1

Its only a car right? Well I have had this old V6 thunderbird LX so long now and put a lot of parts into it. Its been a good car and has looked good for so long as it came from Florida. It has a rebuilt motor with less than 35k but the trans is going and it has about 200k on the body. I feel I need a tetnis shot just to look at it now because of the rust( Chicago winters and salt). I need most of the front end parts for my other 2 cars the LX and SC but it just kills me to tear apart a running car. Its in the garage now for its death roll. It looks like a SC but has the fat trim on the doors is the only giveaway.
It came with every LX option you can think of but no phone. I dont know why im haveing a hard time with this?

Attachments

• pond 2 001.jpg
    pond 2 001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 99
  • pond 2 003.jpg
    pond 2 003.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 90
  • pond 2 005.jpg
    pond 2 005.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 88
  • pond 2 004.jpg
    pond 2 004.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 92
  • pond 2 002.jpg
    pond 2 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 93
Im down to just 3. All the rest were sold off as I try to rescue as many SC`s as possable.

Car

Well my friend..................I could always weld new metal on it for you and save it? BUT........the parts that would come off it would save more than one car. It is a loaded car...........but a standard 3.8 car. Otherwise stop bye and see what you can use off the 35 Anni.

I killed it

I had to do it. I needed the parts but now after removing the GFX and not finding any rocker panels due to rust it was a good call. Thanks for your votes.

Attachments

• lx silver 018.jpg
    lx silver 018.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 58
Back