SC Shootout - let the trash talking begin....

XR7 Dave

We'll keep this post updated with those who have registered so feel free to bash the chicken livers who haven't signed up yet. :p

1) Mike Tuck
2) Will Smith
3) David Neibert
4) Doug Debiase
5) Ira Robinson
6) Bruce Burns
7) Scott Kalau
8) Rod Maksimovich
9) Jim Sanderson
10) Kurt Kriesz
11) Joe Kerns
12) Chris Lazzo
13) Brian Oatway
14) Cory Binks
15) John Radamski
16) James Smith
17) Tony Serno
18) Jim Demmitt
19) Lois Trapp
20) Brent Yarnell
21) Tom Siry
22) John Ludorf
23) Stephen Phillips
24) Mike Siska
25) John Peters
26) Alan Stewart
27) Chris Wise
28) Mark Belush
29) Duane Nettles
30) Jimmy White
31) Steve Galihugh
32) Kevin Leitem
33) Jared Bird
34) Joe Thierry
35) Jared Imerbthama
36) Dan Thornsberry
37) Tom Downs
38) Miroslav Crnojevic
39) Jeff Bratton
40) Drew Primrose
41) Jim Meshroyer
42) Ryan Zimmerly
43) Steve Dugan
44) Micah Miller
45) Chris Homan

Last edited:
We'll keep this post updated with those who have registered so feel free to bash the chicken livers who haven't signed up yet. :p

I would personnaly like to bash Dan M. cause he the reaction time of a 90 year old woman :D... I would also like to take this oppurtunity to bash Dave Sabodos, he is going to keep blowing off intercooler tubes just like last year, that is if he has the nuts to show up:eek:

C'mon gentlemen sign up already!:)

Sign me up with a ??,health has to permit,is number 1 on doc list.

DWAYNE McBRIDE

Last edited:
to sign up you need to pay ;)

havent we been trash talking since last year?
casey is going to be racing in my honor so all my trashtalking shall be backed by him.

THANKS,XR7 DAVE,I go to the doctor the 16th,see if i can get the go ahead,that still gives me plenty of time.

No Chicken Liver Here! I registered and paid on Wednesday :D At least that is what my e-mail and PayPal account say.

Last edited:
Once again, another year goes by and my SC is still sitting and me dreaming of going. Not that anyone cares. Enjoy!

Can we register but also pay at the event?

I bet I'll have the loudest car at the event :eek: :D

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

What if we aren't plannin on racing? My car probably won't be broken in enough for me to want to race it yet. But I would like to come and hang out for at least one day with all the great SC minds. Maybe even get my car tuned when I'm down there. Should I just register even if I'm not planning on racing?

What if we aren't plannin on racing? My car probably won't be broken in enough for me to want to race it yet. But I would like to come and hang out for at least one day with all the great SC minds. Maybe even get my car tuned when I'm down there. Should I just register even if I'm not planning on racing?

If you don't race then you can't come, sorry dude. Loitering the event is not appreciated.

Just kidding:D! Go to www.sc-shootout.com all the details are there. Signing up as a spectator gets you a t-shirt, lunch, entrance to the track, and a event packet with directions to everything going on if I remember correctly. I came to a few events before my car was running just to check out other cars and hang out.

Last edited:
I'm not to familar with his setup, care to explain?

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Shane,

I heard it yesterday and it's the loudest most annoying exhaust I've ever heard on any car....actually hurts your head at WOT. It's 3.8 SC with open mid length headers and a pair of 8" long downtubes dumping under the car (Tim K's old car).

David

Back