Hmmm promising results here!

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
Trailered the car to the track
New tires this time (last time the rears were shot)
Lowered pressure to 22psi in the rear tires
10% crank pulley
5% Blower Pulley
5% js pulley
13psi on my stock unported blower
Exhaust unhooked before the resonator(sounded horrible)
Took the spare speaker box, bottom of rear seat and anything else of any weight out of the car.

60ft 2.017
330 5.801
1/8th 8.967
MPH 77.22

It still doesent feel very quick but its ALOT better than my 10.01's last time i was out!

Time for a new blower injectors maf and a tune...

See, Jacob; all you had to do was take some constructive criticism and put it to use. I told you it needed boost, ya know?

Get another blower, a better IC, and a tune. You'll be set for 13's all day long.

Good job, sir.

Your HP computed from your vehicle ET is 280.78 flywheel HP and 252.702 rear wheel HP.

Your HP computed from your vehicle MPH is 286.23 flywheel HP and 257.607 rear wheel HP

Your 1/4 Mile ET is 14.03 seconds computed from your vehicle 1/8th ET of 8.967 seconds.

Your 1/4 Mile MPH is 95.75 MPH computed from your vehicle 1/8th MPH of 77.22 MPH.

This is what i got punching in the car at 4000lbs. It was around 4200 with a full tank and me in it with a bunch of crap in the trunk so im assuming 4000/4100 would be somewhat acurate i had 1/8th of a tank of gas in this time also..

.........i had 1/8th of a tank of gas in this time also..

That is just TOO crazy..... don't run these cars with less than half a tank of gas at the track with a stock tank even if you have the 255 pump in it. The acceleration will push the gas to the back of the tank and starve the fuel pump. Then your talking leaning out dangerously.

Frit

That eighth mile is good for 14.0's-14.20's at around 98'ish MPH. 13's are possible if you use slicks/drag radials. That's only if you're having traction problems. Depends on what gears, converter, and launch method you are using.

Stock gears and convertor and really no traction problems just barely spun off the line. loaded the convertor a little bit and floored it on the last yellow light

I went to the 1/8 mile track for the 1st time yesterday just trying to get some experience on the tree. The best I could muster was a 9.45 at 73mph with 2.0 60'. That's with my '94 auto with 3.73's, 10% pulley, double i/c, and dual exhaust. I know there's room for improvement but it's a start, can't wait to get my black car on the road.......:D

I want to know why its BS that i ran a 8.9 in the 1/8th but anyone questions one certain member here and threads get locked posts get edited etc?? Shouldnt we all be held to the same standards? Guess some people are special.

What would a late model blower/inlet do for me with some OD at this point?? i think i found one local if i can talk the guy out of it before the shootout i could get the maf injectors tb and all!

It'll pick you up at least a half of a second. I was running high 13s with 5% OD, exhaust, and a CAI.

you need to get a 94-95 blower! AND DONT YOU DAR EPORT IT YOURSELF

Bet ya woulda done a bit better with the exhaust ON

Back