Pro & Sportsman Reaction Time Simulators

Whats funny is I used those every time before I would drive out to the track just as a refresher. It is a really good tool if you ahve never been to a track.

on the sportsman tree my 3 best are .503, .504, and .505...those are much more impressive than my pro tree times...=)

~Darrel

I take that back i just got a .402 on the pro tree =!

Last edited:
This is a good tool

Reaction time Simulators are good the best is a practice tree you set at home races are wone off the line in holeshot reaction times. It takes hours of practice thats what makes a perfect driver

Last edited:
If only the switch was foot operated...
If I hit the third yellow on the sportsman like I do at the track it redlights every time. I got .503 on it several times. It doesn't do it for me, not realistic to really racing.
Alan

If I hit the third yellow on the sportsman like I do at the track it redlights every time. I got .503 on it several times. It doesn't do it for me, not realistic to really racing.
Alan

Practice tree

I have a bunch of racers in my group that have the practice tree at there shops with foot operated throttle timmed with reaction time on the tree neat deal to practice on. The Pro racers at the track use finger operated push button simulator to practice on betwen rounds

Alan

Same here...I can nail that launch nearly everytime using my mouse, but it's nothing like the real thing.

David

Also depends on how quick the car reacts. i would think you would need an awfully deep stage for the car to come outta the beams as quick as on that simulator.

Unfortunatly most of the SC's on these forums would need to go when they see the 3rd amber of the sportsman tree to cut a good RT. And forget about a good RT on a pro tree unless you matted the gas just before the ambers came on. And then you woulda just been lucky.

These simulators would be good for street cars if you could punch in a number for how long it takes your car to get moving and out of the beams. Street cars don't have 8000 HP and most don't launch on a trans brake to get that jolt out of the beams.:cool:

Back