Mufflers

C

Chris89cougar

Mufflers

Does anyone know if Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers are louder than the stock, and if so by how much?

Thanks,
Chris

mufflers

In my honest opinion,they are a touch louder.nice mellow tone at idle,nice tone at criuse,no drone at all,altho I have the Mgnaflow resonator also.

Re: Mufflers

Yup, I put the Dynomax cat-back kit on my 95 SC for a bit more noise, and they sound nice, just a bit louder. I was afriad it might sound like an old V6 Cavalier Z24 or something, but the tone is nice.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Thanks guys, I was a little worried about it being too loud. Hopefully I will be getting mine put in soon.

Anyone have the part number for the Dynomax Super Turbos (left and right)???

My box says 17731, if I am reading the right number.

go with the flow flowmasters have the best sound and better flow than a wide open pipe, a dynomax super turbo isnt much different than the 15 dollar turbo that you can get at meijers, not to put them down i have ben dissapointed with the sound of the dynomax products used by my friends. on a 6 cylinder a flowmaster mellows out a lot at cruising speed but has a nice burble at and just off idle-just had to give some input

white90sc are you on crack? Seriously?

#1 flowmasters WILL NOT outflow an open pipe.
#2 flowmasters certianly WILL NOT outflow mufflers like borla
#3 flowmasters will rust out quicker than any other muffler
#4 Both flowmaters and dynomax have a gawd aweful drove..(flowmasters being louder)

Chris

Any questions?

This is so confusing lol. I'll just try these Dynomax mufflers and if I don't like them what should I go with? Borla?

Ya borlas... Get them as long as you can(i mean in inches) to prevent drone.

chris

Back