WTB 89-95 SC or 89-90 XR7 Parts car

Storm_Dragon

Looking for a SC or XR-7 parts car for a restoration project. Looking for something cheap and in decent shape. Prefer no body work. Interior and drivetrain not an issue. Like to find something close buy but can pickup if I need to. Pm me or post here. Thanks. Oh looking for something in the 500-1500 range. Thx, Storm

Looking for a SC or XR-7 parts car for a restoration project. Looking for something cheap and in decent shape. Prefer no body work. Interior and drivetrain not an issue. Like to find something close buy but can pickup if I need to. Pm me or post here. Thanks. Oh looking for something in the 500-1500 range. Thx, Storm

I have a soild and straight bodied 93 SC that I'm about done with on parting out...the paint is horribly faded however, but again its straight and soild.

I'd be willing to see it for $600 and it comes with a Cobra R Hood.

Let me know, I'm in Roanoke VA 24019

-Tim

3 Sc in roanoke

Hey can you email some pics of whats left. captainkirk79@msn.com
600 aint to rough for a solid body. Just curious on whats taken off. Ive got friends in Roanoke Ive been meaning to see anyways lol. Let me know via email whats left and some pics would be awesome. Thanks Tim.:D
Oh and paints no worries. Just need to see whats left of the car. Clear title too or at least able to get a title.

If you do not like any of the above I have a 90 sc that was an auto motor and tranny is gone. It is titanium, the interior is pretty shot, grey. Let me know if I can help. Oh it is fully loaded with moonroof the only thing it does not have is keyless entry. No major damage NO rust just some light hail damage. Hate to scrap it.

Thanks, John

1990 Anniversary

I have a 90 Anniversary T-Bird - Motor is out and has a thrown rod - I have a spare block. Everything else is intact - Car has been garaged since 1992 with approx 89K on it (no rust) - It was repainted in has some chips and few small dents in both doors (nothing serious - they can come out with paintless dent removal) and the passenger fender has a small crease- overall the paint is in good shape. Interior is in good shape expect drivers seat suede is ripped and small wear on the bolster. The suede interoir is decent but shows some wear. All of the black interior is perfect no cracks ect. Car is auto fully loaded w/moon roof. HG's were replaced and heads, valves, lifters were redone about 10K ago by a Ford mechanic. I'm asking $1,500 it may seem proud but the car is very clean, looks good and has been garaged. I live in Wind Gap Pa. If interested you can email me at Lgoffredo@mguitar.com.

89 sc

I own an 89 SC, 5 sp, sunroof. It might be of interest to ya? It is still original. About 110,000 mi. Some rust starting, and interior has some wear. Runs like a raped ape, and fair Goodyear tires. It,s in Akron, Oh. I had it for sale, last year, asking $1500.00, but I am looking for some one who might like to restore it. I just wish I had a garage.

Back