Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

MKTSC Guest

FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

well after talking about it for almost a year now, i finally got it done. flowmaster force II kit, with cats removed and straight pipe downtubes installed. here are the pix. not much difference down low, but WOW that thing takes off at about 4 grand!!! also, no apparent boost loss.

SVTman 74 Guest

Re: FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

Het MK,

Thats exactly what I have. I have had the force II kit for about a yaer now on my car, I just recently got the cats removed with straight pipes, Your set up is Identical to mine. How do you like the sound?? Does your car get REALLY loud at WOT? and does it have a drone from up top? Mine does. I like it, but now I cant hear my SC lol. Alos about boost with my 5 % I am getting 18 PSI at 4500rpm WOT this is from a aftermarket boost guage

Scott Long Guest

me too

I have my cats removed with new custom downtubes, and I have the flowmaster force II kit in the trunk of my car, as soon as I get a resonator I'm all set. My friend has that setup on his 35th, sounds good, no drone on the highway.

Mines a 5-speed so it should sound REALLY good!!!

-Scott-

SVTman 74 Guest

Re: me too

Scott
    Your Kit didnt come with a res??? what MK showed above is what I received from SUmmit also, it the Force II kit. The pic where he had the exhaust laid out. That is the kit as far as I knew. but I just looked at my car, and they didnt tighten up the pass side manifold to the pipe.

MKTSC Guest

it's a bit loud, but i love it. no drone at freeway speeds, but wot is loud. perfect IMHO.
    -matt

GooeyGus Guest

i have the same setup and i love it. takes off in the high rpm just like you said. perfect volume

MKTSC Guest

yeah i love it. i have a great vid of me starting the car and taking off, but i dont know where to host it.
    -matt

sabre81 Guest

email it to me! sabre81@adelphia.net

SVTman 74 Guest

Re: ..

You can email it to me I have a site that will host it

svtman74@comcast.net

Joey OKC Guest

that is one purdy lookin exhaust!

MKTSC Guest

it's like 9 meg, i cant email it.

sabre81 Guest

briefcase.yahoo.com

u can upload up to 30 megs of files

white90sc Guest

has anyone had trouble removing cats or resonator?

MKTSC Guest

Tazer999 Guest

I got a restriced zone error