FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

M

MKTSC

FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

well after talking about it for almost a year now, i finally got it done. flowmaster force II kit, with cats removed and straight pipe downtubes installed. here are the pix. not much difference down low, but WOW that thing takes off at about 4 grand!!! also, no apparent boost loss.
9730623-d44f-028001E0-.jpg

9730627-dfce-028001E0-.jpg

9730624-ade6-028001E0-.jpg

9730625-013b-028001E0-.jpg

9730628-b12b-028001E0-.jpg

9730629-3cf4-028001E0-.jpg

Re: FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

Het MK,

Thats exactly what I have. I have had the force II kit for about a yaer now on my car, I just recently got the cats removed with straight pipes, Your set up is Identical to mine. How do you like the sound?? Does your car get REALLY loud at WOT? and does it have a drone from up top? Mine does. I like it, but now I cant hear my SC lol. Alos about boost with my 5 % I am getting 18 PSI at 4500rpm WOT this is from a aftermarket boost guage

me too

I have my cats removed with new custom downtubes, and I have the flowmaster force II kit in the trunk of my car, as soon as I get a resonator I'm all set. My friend has that setup on his 35th, sounds good, no drone on the highway.

Mines a 5-speed so it should sound REALLY good!!!

-Scott-

Re: me too

Scott
Your Kit didnt come with a res??? what MK showed above is what I received from SUmmit also, it the Force II kit. The pic where he had the exhaust laid out. That is the kit as far as I knew. but I just looked at my car, and they didnt tighten up the pass side manifold to the pipe.

it's a bit loud, but i love it. no drone at freeway speeds, but wot is loud. perfect IMHO.
-matt

i have the same setup and i love it. takes off in the high rpm just like you said. perfect volume

yeah i love it. i have a great vid of me starting the car and taking off, but i dont know where to host it.
-matt

Re: ..

briefcase.yahoo.com

u can upload up to 30 megs of files :)

has anyone had trouble removing cats or resonator?

MKT.....very nice setup.....one day when my SC grows up.....I want a exhaust setup just like that! Great pictures...BTW!

Cheers,
Calvin

For some reason the underside of your car looks very familiar!! Looks good Matt, BTW are those 2 1/4" downtubes?

If he has the same RES as I do, than there 2 inch down tubes. I have the same setup, and we used 2 in downtubes here. the res is 2.5 in and 3 in out to 2.5 y connector and mufflers

Back