FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

Re: FINALLY GOT EXHAUST ON!

doug yeah those are 2-1/4" downtubes. hey i got a question for ya too. would you be interested in helping me put shocks and springs on my car in like 6 weeks? if not that's fine, but i want someone with some expertise in the field. thanks.

btw, how's the wife and kid? :D

Laura is OK except for the fact that she is 7 1/2 months pregnant with twins!!LOL I would love to help you with installing new springs/shocks, what are you planning on getting? Whatever you get it is quite easy, and shouldn't take long at all. The only thing is Laura will probably be delivering about that time so that's a wait and see kind of thing, as the time gets closer that you wanna do it well try and set something up.

sounds good. i dont want to get in the way of a pregnancy. good luck with your kids. i was planning on going with tokico illumina II's but my cousin is trying to get me to spend 200 bucks more and get h&r springs with koni yellows. what do you think of tokicos??? anyway, thanks, and i'll talk to you later.
-matt

As you know Matt I have the Koni's and they rock!!! If you don't care about losing the in cabin suspension control go with the Koni's they are alot more versitle. I only paid 490.00 which included shipping from shox.com last July, I think the Tokico II's were like 470.00 for all of them. True the Koni's require a little more work installing them (about 25 more minutes total) but are well worth it IMHO.

Yup 490.00 for the shocks only. How much were you planning on spending for the whole combo?

i was planning on spending about 500 bucks for the whole deal. i guess 700 would be a little more reasonable huh. that sucks.
-matt

no resonator

The kit is just two mufflers and pipes. The Flowmaster resonator is sold seperately, part number FLO-15111 if I recall. They didn't stock that part at the speed shop I went to, but they did stock my ripper shifter and the rest of my exhaust kit.

-Scott-

Back