Wish I could run at the Shootout!

No!

He's an A-hole!!!:D

I'd be willing to guess 11.7's (Give or take) knowing the car and knowing MIR!! Prolly about 116-117 MPH.

Looks like you dead hooked it though. Definately ran strong out the top Chris!

Congrats bud.:)

All I got to say is
icon_smile_evil.gif

All I got to say is
icon_smile_evil.gif

LOL - - you son of a ..... gun. We sure will miss seeing the car run this year. I know you were on the edge of aome really good runs at MD a few weeks ago so nothing you do here surprises me anymore. Good for you Chris, regardless of what the numbers are.

Ira

Great. I still can't read the damn numbers.....

Ira

Hit the full size button or get some glasses. Time was 11.63 at 117.82

Another note for you... Push the gas pedal all the way to the floor and don't be skeered!

Thanks guys.

That was on the dry shot of N2O and I forgot to put it on the n2o tune unless all this time I've been running it backwards. That might explain why I cooked some plugs earlier this year.

I noticed I didn't flip the chip switch at about the 330' and thought to myself... well its prolly not a good idea to switch it now at WOT so I just keep on going and pay attention to see if it noses over, I also put 104 in it so I had some extra octane. But it never nosed over and held 11.2 AFR the whole way. Had the RPM window switch set at 3000-6200 and I think the n2o turned off just before the finish cause I was at 6200 or so. Need a little taller tire or less gear or jack the rpm up some more on the window switch when on the n2o.

Double D do you know which tune is where on my chip? Prolly don't but thought I would ask.

100 hp shot ?

:confused:I really have no clue david. .043 n2o jet and not sure what the regulator jet is. And didn't get a good number pass on the dyno when it was tuned last year at the shootout. I never get a good dyno number on my car something always funny with the rpm signals. So I just run it at the track and let that speak for itself.

First pass was no n20 went 12.29 at 112 so it dropped the time .66 and gained 6mph. then in elims turned off the n2o and I dialed a 12.35 and went a 12.29 at 106 guessing the air got dry for an hour cause the next pass I dialed a 12.20 and could only run a 12.33. There was rain in the area when the elims started.

Those are great numbers Chris. And the video was something to see, the way she held steady the entire trip. Great job!!

Did anyone mention that the blower sounded just awsome!!!

Ira

Time was 11.63 at 117.82

Chris,

Sucks that you won't be able to attend the Shootout, because it sounds like your car would be very competitive in Pro Street.

David

PS: Time to update your signature.

Back