New Englanders Going to the Shootout

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
Scanning the list that Dalke posted I don't see anybody else from New England going to the Shootout (Ira from LI doesn't count).

Who's going?? We need to represent!

I knew months ago i was not going to make it.... I would love to be able to though..have a good time, be safe and win one for NE.

My hands a tied up, relying on the Body Shop. :(

I think I missed the deadline to register.

Register when you get there. Oh wait, you can't hear me I forgot I have the wrong accent. ;) :D

If I park the car in my daughter's driveway in Brookline for a weekend can I be a guest member?? :D

Ira

Last edited:
Ira you are more then welcome to my little shed. :D

I am still trying hard to make it. Ira you driving there or queening it?

Ira you are more then welcome to my little shed. :D

I am still trying hard to make it. Ira you driving there or queening it?

"queening it"??????

Yes I'm driving. My plan is to get there sometime Thursday. I would love to tow it but it's just not something I can put together for any kind of reasonable price. Idiots down here all want to rent me a trailer and a 16' truck to pull it with. I would love to find a car hauler or a simple flat bed or something but they all look at me like I'm nuts.

Ira

Ira your always welcome on our side of the bridge.....even with that funny accent.

You are too kind. Did you get my note about Friday night?? Gail gets in about 6:40pm I think it was. What about your crew??

Ira

Back