Tuning at the SC Shootout

XR7 Dave

For those who may need tuning services at the SC Shootout listen up!

1) Precision Autosports will be doing the tuning on location. They are taking appointments NOW through Thursday. Please contact them ASAP to schedule a time if you need tuning.

Precision Autosports
830 Space Dr
Beavercreek, OH 45434
(937) 414-6169

2) Appointments will be available Thursday and Friday. Cost is $125/hr for tuning if you already have a chip or $400 including dyno time (up to 1 hr) if you need a chip. They have chips on hand.

3) Anyone who has a tune from me needs to make sure that Precision knows this so they can contact me to obtain a copy of the tune file. This is important because I may not be there when are getting tuned.

4) I will be working with Precision Autosports on this. There is no reason to be concerned about the quality of the tune or the parameters used. If there is ever any question, Jeff and I will work together for your best interests.

5) People driving long distances are encouraged to make use of the dyno service to make sure that your car is 100% ready for the track on Sunday. There may be some time on Saturday to touch up a tune but if you have doubts, then take advantage of the opportunity to get it done on Thursday or Friday if possible.

6) I will not be doing any actual tuning at the SC Shootout (except perhaps on my own car).

Back