New Guy!

HotBoxTbird420

Hi there, i got a 1990 sc tbird , black, thought it would be kool to chat with other tbird owners, anyone else here from vancouver?

i love my stereo 2 12's 760watt amp blah blah

if u dont mind could ya resond to this bc i wanna know if this board is still up and runnin, i got many questions too :)
Thanks

lets just say im having engine problems, one minute itll be fine, and the next itll die, but not totally die, it shakes alot and the revs drop to almost 0, i took it to a mechanic they hooked it to the computer and it said nuffin was wrong question is... Any Ideas of what it could be?

welcome to the club man, as for answers for ya, I am not too sure, better chance of getting a response tomorrow sometimes when more people see this post.

And I am into the stereos as well, we could chat sometime.

do you have MSN or ICQ?

Last edited:
When your starting the car, does a little yellow light on the dash with an up arrow go on? If so, your crank sensor is gone, this can usually do the symptoms you described.

Or, what kind of plugs and wires are you running? Your plugs may be shot, or one of the wires may be frayed/have the boot coming off of the plug.

most likely cam or crank sensor. My car had very similar problems sveral months ago and once they replaced those two sensors it was running perfectly. AND... there were no codes...

p.s.
welcome to the club!!!
if you want to be added to the mailing list please forward me some information about yourself and your car to this address...

i would need address, name, phone #'s car year, colour etc.. basically all the vital info! thanks and good luck with your problem

Back