I need hubcentric rings for these wheels...

tydlwavs

I bought these from a member, but they are not hubcentric and I need the rings for these. If anyone knows if these are SCP wheels please let me know. I need the rings ASAP.

Thanks,
todd

Last edited:
They are 17x9 Cobra R wheels in the bird pattern. They were silver metal finish powdercoated by the previous owner.

Last edited:
Perhaps contact Brad/cudaz101 from TheCustomWheel Shop and see if he can hook you up? Or maybe even Bill since they were originally bought from him? A few simple idea's just in case you haven't thought of them :D

-Melon

I left a message for Bill at SCP tonight and I sent him pictures a few minutes ago. Thanks. I hope to get the rings by next week if possible. I'll have the rear end together then.

Perhaps contact Brad/cudaz101 from TheCustomWheel Shop and see if he can hook you up? Or maybe even Bill since they were originally bought from him? A few simple idea's just in case you haven't thought of them :D

-Melon

I got a set of Hub-centric rings from Brad for my Superior 17x7.5 Cobra replicas .. couldnt tell you if the ID on the wheels you have are the same or not, but he had them available and I think a custom set is also possible to make, but a little more expensive.

- Dan

i just bought a set for my moms beretta

i put some aftermarket chrome wheels on it 2 years ago and i just recently noticed that it had a bad vibration problem on the interstate. Rings fixed that right up no more vibration.

I ordered them from ezaccessory.com i find they have the best prices and a great product. The rings I ordered fit perfectly and I'm glad I got them when i did my front driver side tire was barely even bolted on.

anyway here u go... http://www.ezaccessory.com/Hub_Centric_Ring_O_D_73_I_D_63_9_p/hcr106-4.htm

thats not the right link because i have no clue what size you need but its a start i think i paid something like $23 shipped in that polycarbonate stuff... its pretty solid.

Todd,

Are you sure they need hub concentric rings in the first place? I ask cause one of the sets I had on my car (and still own) do not require hub concentric rings. They are also Cobra R Replicas. The previous versions made/sold by Dante Design did require hub concentric rings but they are/were actually Mustang wheels that were drilled for 4.25 bolt circle. The ones you have were made for a 4.25" bolt circle. (Notice the stud holes are in the center of the recess in the wheel as opposed to being offset like they are on "modified" Mustang wheels.) At least that is what I remember when I looked at them.

According to Brad he has a set of rings for these wheels. I will also need some lugnuts that won't scratch the surface of the wheels so I'll ask him about those as well.

Back