CurtisPaulfrey

SCRUN1.jpg

60 foot.............1/8................1/4

1st-1.823 7.99 @ 86.58 12.51 @ 108.47

2nd-1.722 7.85 @ 86.30 12.40 @ 107.83

3rd-1.697 7.78 @ 87.03 12.32 @ 107.77

4th-1.678 7.77 @ 87.27 12.30 @ 107.74

5th-1.642 7.72 @ 87.23 12.24 @ 108.20

I kept letting air out and it kept getting better and better.....

I did a few things wrong, I filled the tank with fuel and I left a few things in the car.....also the driver didn't help....the TBU..have seen me....I'm not skinny by any means

Last edited:
Looking good. I'm sure the conditions were pretty good last night. I would have gone, but I was busy installing my new 4-post lift:D

Way to go Curtis! Now I just have one question, is that bumper actually dragging on the ground? Sure looks like it. :D

Looks like Rich was right....It seems with skinny tires on the front, less than half a tank, and some more track time, you could be better than 11.9s.

Chris

Way to go Curtis! Now I just have one question, is that bumper actually dragging on the ground? Sure looks like it. :D

Dave I can't say for sure....I'll have to look at the vids later today or tomorrow

Looking good. I'm sure the conditions were pretty good last night. I would have gone, but I was busy installing my new 4-post lift:D

tonight is slick tire night

I have no doubt that with some more weight out of the car it can go a tad quicker....can I get 2/10 out of it....I don't know :confused:

Pull the pass seat and with a set of slicks, I would put money on it....provided all else is good. That will be close, but I bet it works.

Chris

So now which car is this?? Aren't you selling the car or is that a different one? Sorry but I've lost track of which car you are actually driving now and with those great results I have to ask!!

Ira

So now which car is this?? Aren't you selling the car or is that a different one? Sorry but I've lost track of which car you are actually driving now and with those great results I have to ask!!

Ira

I think Tims car is the one he bought, is racing, is selling and is prepping this winter. :confused:

I think Tims car is the one he bought, is racing, is selling and is prepping this winter. :confused:

Tims old car thats correct

It is up for sale because I'm tight on money

I took it to the track to see what number I could get out of, I do have a few things to fix this winter.....thats even if I'm going to keep it or if somebody buys it I want to have everything 100%

My white car is a parts car, I had a problem with the nitrous....little bit of a fire....took the MPX off put it on the red one and called it a day

Back