First time at GIR with the new car/mods

sorry :p I didn't mean to cause problems, The car is up for sale but only if I get what I owe out of it....if there is no interest I'll play with it on my 1 day off a month :(

Problems? What kind of problem did you cause - because I lost track of which car you were driving?? Somehow I don't see that as a problem and certainly not yours. I'm the one with the bad memory - lol -

Ira

Dude you were dragging the bumper look at the picture the bumper actually is bending back from dragging across the ground! Nice run man

-Jon

Whats prolly goin on is the crash bumper has been taken out and when you do that there is nothing to fasten the bottom of the bumper to anymore so it just flaps in the wind.

What you can do is make a couple brackets to give it some support.;)

So, are you selling it or keeping it? I vote you sell it to me for a mere fifty dollars. If not that, then keep it.

Chris

So, are you selling it or keeping it? I vote you sell it to me for a mere fifty dollars. If not that, then keep it.

Chris

I had it up for sale but the engine needs some work :rolleyes:

I doubt that anybody would give me what I have into in :(

So if I can't sell it I'm going to make it balls out fast :cool:

Way to go the fastest I got it to go was 12.50 with an MP2.:D Time for more cam. The one that is in there is very mild.:eek:

I can tell that you are proud of it. Every time I log in, you have a different avatar....and thats not a bad thing.

Chris

Back