Its time to make a change

Have you weighed that thing. That has to add some serious weight to your motor.

Looks big, and nice.

I dont know how much but it doesnt seem to be all that heavier than the
M112. When I remove the old blower I will weigh it and see. I am surprised at how well it fits once the manifold is tweaked a bit. The finish coat on the parts is an Imron paint. It is not as smooth as I would like. So it needs to be redone. The custom pulley is a Reichard racing pulley and a stock number 8 rib belt fits perfectly. I am disappointed that I have a health bump in the road but I want to finish the whole thing as No one is as excited to to what it will do as myself. I sent a multitude of parts to the chromers and have a real slick custom top planned to top off the blower. I also have several projects pounding on the door as well. I will miss the club clash coming up but next year Im going to as many events as I can:D

Ken

Ken, hope everything goes well with the surgery. Looking forward to seeing you and your new project.

Ken,

Is this a service that you will be offering to the club? We bring you the necessary components and you fabricate everything up for a certain amount of money. I'm sure some members would like to go this route.

Ken,

Is this a service that you will be offering to the club? We bring you the necessary components and you fabricate everything up for a certain amount of money. I'm sure some members would like to go this route.

I am already doing that to some extent now. I have another blower system to work on right now. But Im only one person with a full time job. So I doubt I will be able to do a lot of projects. My building Dbl ICs has funded my SC shuffle, as David Neibert likes to call it:D, up to now. I really like building projects doing diffrent things. I would do this full time but I dont think at this time it would pay me enough so I have to keep the full time job:eek:

Interesting if we happen to get a second person pumping out supercharger 'kits'. :eek: The more the better!

Looks good Ken :D Good luck on the surgery - if you need something, there's a few of us around who are willing to help :)

-Melon

Back