SUPERCOUPES in MMFF- Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

ReDevilXR7

OK Ladies and Gentlemen of Supercoupes (and other MN12’s),

This is your chance to put us on the map!! I’ve got an inside lead with a Primedia staffer who has a Supercoupe himself! He has informed me that Mr. Campisano (editor or Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords) will be in attendance at the season finale Fords @ Englishtown!!! Our fair Garden State (NJ, for the rest of you) is Mr. C’s very own backyard. I have been informed that while Mr. C is most partial to the Mustang he is NOT so bullheaded as to keep down the other Fords.

We have all opened up MMFF each month in hopes of finding a glimpse of a Bird or Cat and nothing. We might as well buy GM High Tech Performance. BUT we continue to follow support this 1.3 million circulation magazine. It's not his fault; it is OURS for not protesting in outrage! Well now is OUR chance to change that.

NJTaCC (N.J. Thunderbird and Cougar Club) will be in attendance at that show. We intend on showing Mr. C and Co. that LONG before SVT existed and put Lightening, Cobra and high-tech in the same sentence, there was the SUPERCOUPE dang it!!...the FIRST regular production Supercharged (and intercooled) car in America!!! And we’re going show him that these cars ain’t just a pretty face!!!

But in order to accomplish this, we need ALL of your help!! It is our goal to get a significant coverage for our participation at the event and just maybe a feature on one of the attendees!! JOY!!! I’m putting out a A.P.B. out to each and every SC enthusiast out there to send Mr. C. a letter encouraging him to expand his magazine to include us, MN12’s!! Please be tactful and reasonable. We don’t want to threaten him or make him think ill of us. So...dust off your old H.S.diploma/College degree and work your art of persuasive mojo!!

I will be touching base with Jim during the first week October...so that gives you guys a good 2-3 weeks to persuade him! Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Here’s the point of contact:

Jim Campisano
Editor/Editorial Director
jim.campisano@primedia.com
jimc@mcmullenargus.com
(201) 712-9300 ext. 611

Thanks!

Jesse 3

When is the season finale? If it is sometime in the end of Nov then i may just have a very fast SC for him to check out at E-Town :D

Dammit i dont know if the car will be ready by then.. :mad: O well just gonna have to impress him another time.

About MM&FF

I know hang out with or at least used too a few of the staffers at MM&FF....There were a few times SC's were invited to shootouts for mn12 cars.....And not one person showed..Im not saying all of you were invited,,,But certain individuals...Now that it seems you guys got a coalition goin on here..And Magnums powers even has an add in thier Rag..I feel you guys can really stir some **** up..I know Ill be there:O)!!!!..On my quest to break into the 14's or better!!!

Well, if Dennis would get off his ass and finish the damn car already and fix the $%^&* crank bolt so it would run, the car WILL be ready to rock and roll that weekend if I have anything to say about it. I can meet that deadline can you Dennis?

Uhhh excuse me Mr. I Need 4ever and ever to get the friggin blower setup done. That car will be ready then if u get the sumabitch finished. LoL.. Actually Wed im gonna go fix the bolt relocate the battery, and Jr is gonna send the car out for a cage and firewall.. U just get ur ass to work on the SC setup.. All we doin is waitin on parts now..

Back