Ken Wagner

Ken just called me. It sounds like he's getting restless in the hospital but things are going very well. He was up and walked around earlier today and will be walking around more later. It sounds like he may be going home tomorrow.

-Melon

I am doing well. Just got home. I am just on advil at this time. Just plan on resting and moving around to reabliltate the hip. I will probably spend a lot of time on the computer. They wont let me drive for 3 to 4 weeks. I will be chaffing long before that. Having no pain at this time, as long as I dont move wrong is a good thing but SC fever is a strong addiction. They dont have any pills for that:D

Thanks for all your well wishes ;)

Ken

I am doing well. Just got home. I am just on advil at this time. Just plan on resting and moving around to reabliltate the hip. I will probably spend a lot of time on the computer. They wont let me drive for 3 to 4 weeks. I will be chaffing long before that. Having no pain at this time, as long as I dont move wrong is a good thing but SC fever is a strong addiction. They dont have any pills for that:D

Thanks for all your well wishes ;)

Ken

Woo hoo!!!!!!

Good for you ken!!!

...but SC fever is a strong addiction. They dont have any pills for that:D...

Ken

That's why there are companies like whipple... :D Let me know if you need a set of hands for CAR RELATED THINGS. Hehehe...

Glad to see you are home and doing well!

(PS I guess you didn't need mom's help this time...)

Back