MCWCF 17th Annual Super Sunday Car Show Nov. 16

SuperChicken89

The Mustang Club of West Central Florida is holding their 17th annual Super Sunday Car show on November 16th at Saint Armand's Circle located in Sarasota. Several of the SCCoF members have attended this event in the past. This year they have moved the venue from the Bradenton Square Mall to St. Armand's Circle which should prove to be interesting. For anyone who has never been to St. Armand's Circle, there are many restaurants and retail stores all in a beautiful upscale setting around the circle.

Here is the link to the MCWCF web site and entry form. I sent my entry form in last week and hope others will follow.

http://www.mustangclubofwestcentralflorida.org/Documents/SuperSun11-16-08.pdf

http://www.mustangclubofwestcentralflorida.org/

Bryan

This is a great place for a show they do the Ferrari's out there and it is just a sea of red. They used to shut it down and put the race boats there for the forth of July I will try and have the car out there it wont be together I'm sure but it better be painted by then. Its in primer and just needs a final sand and paint we were supposed to do it Friday but they got backed up cause on of the guys didnt show so were planning on next Friday.

If anybody is interested Im about 5 miles away we can do a BBQ or just have a BS session at the house after if you want

Have Fun, looks like it will be a nice day if the front goes though.

Will be working this weekend but, that's OK. :D

like I said before if anyone wants to stop by afterwards your more then welcome, I will be there later on and most likely with the little man and give mom a little break

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Brad!

I appreciate the offer to come by your home after the show but won't be able to. I'll have to head home and pack for my trip early Monday morning. I fly out early to wonderful NYC for an exciting conference :mad:

Bryan

Last edited:
she lives a couple blocks from Madison Square Garden at 7th Ave and W26th St not that far from where your at I would offer her as a tour guide but she is in school or in rehearsals she's at NYU getting her masters for dance but the restaurant is at 359 Bleecker St and she is only working Sunday so I'm guessing you will be back by then

she lives a couple blocks from Madison Square Garden at 7th Ave and W26th St not that far from where your at I would offer her as a tour guide but she is in school or in rehearsals she's at NYU getting her masters for dance but the restaurant is at 359 Bleecker St and she is only working Sunday so I'm guessing you will be back by then
hmm, flexible dancer :cool:

Last time I was up there I was actually putting a COTS in Brooklyn. I wound up staying at a hotel on the Jersey side and commuting. The hotel was right in the shadow of Giants stadium and the place we ate breakfast turned out to be a favorite hang out for a bunch of "Goodfellows":eek:... Have a great time Bryan and stay safe.

hey guys..:D

she is only working Sunday so I'm guessing you will be back by then

Flew back yesterday and boy are my arms tired:) Didn't get to see too much... work kind of got in the way.

It was kind of weird being back in the city again. I moved to FL 30 years ago and haven't been back to the city since I left back then. They cleaned up 42nd St:eek: Now it is like NYC's version of Disney World. No more hookers, XXX movie theaters, or live sex shows. They took all of the fun out of the city;) The weather was cold! Boy am I ever glad to be back to warm sunny FL!

Bryan

Back