Personal best: 10.29 @ 132

CurtisPaulfrey

Finally got the new trans and brake to work, I came out soft at 3500...

I still have to play with the new springs and shocks...

Thanks to Winners Circle

(they provided the new trans & converter)

Attachments

• 10081.jpg
    10081.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 165
  • 10082.jpg
    10082.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 85
yeah---sometimes I feel like a red headed stepchild too....I have several kinds of cars too----all American though---but when one of the big three wants to send me a check or free parts, I will show a little more loyalty but until then I will just take what they make that I like and make it something I love....I have a Buick Regal t-type and an El Camino too....what are you running in the screaming yellow zonker?...................Dan

Curtis,

Congrats on going even quicker !!

I saw you improve your personal best to a 10.1 last night. I went over to talk with you, but before I made it to your pit area, you started up and got back into the staging lanes for another pass.

David

Congrats Curtis.

There may not be any love here for the Chevy but I can appreciate anyone that can make a car run that quick regardless.

Its not an MN12 but its still impressive. Keep up the good work.

:)

Curtis,

Congrats on going even quicker !!

I saw you improve your personal best to a 10.1 last night. I went over to talk with you, but before I made it to your pit area, you started up and got back into the staging lanes for another pass.

David

David you are correct car went 10.18 @ 133

We believe the car has a 10.0 or 9.99 in it I just didn't have enough time to figure out a decent tire pressure....I'm going with something different next year. My MT ET streets do not like the shock off the line

I'm going with a Hoosier and a wider wheel

I'm sorry I took off on you but I have to get back in the lanes...I work midnights and have to leave at 9:20 sharp......thats why I couldn't run the final round

Alcohol runs 170 all the time...I just gave the trans enough time to cool then it was off to race again

Congrats Curtis.

There may not be any love here for the Chevy but I can appreciate anyone that can make a car run that quick regardless.

Its not an MN12 but its still impressive. Keep up the good work.

:)

Thanks....I can't imagine what it takes to get a 10 sec SC....I'm having a hard enough time with a BBC car

Bret just e-mailed me the pics

BKD8-10-14_133A.jpg

EDIT: that is Kurt in the background

Last edited:
I AM a tad pissed as I thought you found something to knock 1.5 seconds off of the SC in that short of time. I open it up and there is "another rare Camaro" in the pic. None the less, that is fast....unless you are in OH.

Chris

Car went 10.02 Saturday.....I ditched the MTs for a full Hoosier slick....car went quicker but was running to hard on the top end....I can spin the 502 to 8300 but I have a 7200 limiter...the car just touched the limiter as I was going through the traps :mad:

I cant wait to follow Jim into the 9s

That is an awesome picture. I'll bet that car really flies. What do you have parts-wise in the motor and heads? If its not a secret anyways.

That is an awesome picture. I'll bet that car really flies. What do you have parts-wise in the motor and heads? If its not a secret anyways.

502 on alcohol, eagle rotating assembly, diamond forged pistons, 13.5 compression, All of this with a MILD street/strip cam, Brodix BB2 heads.....

Back