Where's CHRIS VINING?? 11.99 on the motor!!

Congrats on the great numbers Chris, I think that's real impressive.
Off topic but is that your fathers car in the Nov. issue of MM&FF?Just wondering, they said some pretty nice things about it.

Drew

since you don't understand I'll change the format

did the car have any problems leaving the line? any twist? did it hook of did it do a few hops and then hook

Car just hooks and gos. I can always tell how good the launch is by how far the sunroof cover slides back. When I pull a 1.6x 60 it goes all the way open.

Congrats on the great numbers Chris, I think that's real impressive.
Off topic but is that your fathers car in the Nov. issue of MM&FF?Just wondering, they said some pretty nice things about it.
Congrats Chris !!
Maybe one day I'll be there with you in performance. Soon very soon.

Thanks guys. Yeah thats the old mans car in MM&FF. We tryin to get a 10 out of it when the air gets alittle better without N2O. With just a ported out M112.

Where you gonna go man?
MIR for the Ford Fever Event.

your best 60 was a 1.65?

Yes with or without nitrous. Previous best was 1.66 with the juice.

Your DOING WORK Son!!!!!!
Constantly!!!!

Car just hooks and gos. I can always tell how good the launch is by how far the sunroof cover slides back. When I pull a 1.6x 60 it goes all the way open.

Hmm, I guess my moonroof cover is tighter than yours. My cover didn't budge when I did the 1.63 60' Probably a good thing, since the first time it happens, it will probably scare me.

Hmm, I guess my moonroof cover is tighter than yours. My cover didn't budge when I did the 1.63 60' Probably a good thing, since the first time it happens, it will probably scare me.

The only thing that moved when I did my 1.69 were the corners of my mouth........ forced into one huge grin! :D

Ira

Mine slides back on launch like Chris is talking about. Like he says, if it is a good 60 and hooks it slides almost all the way open, if not just barely opens... LOL that might be the new thing.... Sunroof/Moonroof Dyno!!! Just put marks on the side of 100 through 400 and see how far it slides back ;)

I don't have a sunroof. The only way I can tell how good mine hooks and how good a 60 ft is how far it throws the tech card off the dash and into the back seat.

;)

Back