Where's CHRIS VINING?? 11.99 on the motor!!

Ira R.

Okay, you thought that nobody would notice but you were wrong! CHRIS VINING where are you!??? I saw that little note you added to your membership page today.

11.99 on the motor! :eek: When was this?? You sneakling off agaian and not telling anyone?? Come on son... fess up here!!

Ira

Yup. 11.999 with the IC tube popping of at the 1000'. I think the car is running alittle lean have yet to figure that out, but haven't tried that hard yet. I did change the fuel filter but nothing changed. The LM1 did act really strange this weekend on my drive out to ocean city. Would jump back and forth between acting like it was completely out of the exhaust pipe and running correctly then would go back to warmup mode.

1st pass was a 12.05 on and off the throttle.

Oh and I was lucky to get the slip cause the stupid beotch in the booth threw it away cause I didn't come get it in 5-10 mins. Had to fix the IC tube, and the booth was all the way back at the start line. but she found it and i had my first 11 sec no n2o slip.:cool:

Last edited:
I'll be happy when i find out if it was running properly. And get the damn IC tube fixed once and for all. I do know I was amazed with the 60's 1.65:eek:.

Cause you know lean is mean.:cool:

Next outting oct 25th. Stay tuned...

Your DOING WORK Son!!!!!!

Cool deal there Chris!!!!!!!!

No Test and tune here this week. There is a big Outlaw Dragster and Quick 32 Door Car event going on. There will be an unreal number of cars there and some crazy fast door cars.

1.65 60 ft in a full weight SC. No need to answer that question!:)

Yea, I don't get the question either. I weighed in last year at about 4003lb the one time I checked and I will say that my 1.69 was...... comfortable :D

Ira

since you don't understand I'll change the format

did the car have any problems leaving the line? any twist? did it hook of did it do a few hops and then hook

since you don't understand I'll change the format

did the car have any problems leaving the line? any twist? did it hook of did it do a few hops and then hook

Mine did none of the above. Clean start as I recall, although I still think I had too much air in the tires. But then again I don't have an automatic like these guys do so maybe they experienced some tire spin or wheel hop or something that I didn't :rolleyes: :D

Ira :D

Back