New best

Nothing that involved any cutting but where I could use aluminum parts I've done so. I've also removed all unused stuff (Sterio, ARC, Speakers, A/C etc) and I think I've pulled most of the padding out from under the carpet.

coughcoughbscoughwheezstreetcarcoughcoughbswheezcough

Keep the faith Kurt. Next time drive it back & forth too!!

Ira :D :D :D

Kurt before you tear all the interior out ask yourself if it is going to be worth it, do you want to take your nice street car apart for a few 1/10s of a second

my red car is so far gone it isn't even funny.....its a pain when driving it on the street :(

Now your talkin', welcome to the club....your 1.635 60' is better than anything I've done yet. Look I better get back to the track and see if I can lower the bar a little.

Just looking at my time slip from 11.788 pass my 60 was 1.861. Gotta do some homework and get back to the track! :mad:

Just looking at my time slip from 11.788 pass my 60 was 1.861. Gotta do some homework and get back to the track! :mad:

That's some number Payton. What are the chances of posting up that time slip or even just the full numbers. I would like to do a little math if I could.

Ira

Kurt before you tear all the interior out ask yourself if it is going to be worth it, do you want to take your nice street car apart for a few 1/10s of a second

my red car is so far gone it isn't even funny.....its a pain when driving it on the street :(
Curtis, I have no intentions on stripping the car down to nothing. It was only trash-talking. I still want to be able to drive the car to show events around the country.

2nd Run: 1.635 (best 60' ever), 7.594@90.38 (best 1/8 mph ever), and drumroll please....11.928@113.78
I had traction issues on the 3rd and 4th runs and couldn't run another 11. I think it might be time to replace my 9 year old ET Streets.

Congrats Kurt... It's great to see such an achievement with these cars.

Curtis, I have no intentions on stripping the car down to nothing. It was only trash-talking. I still want to be able to drive the car to show events around the country.

I was going to kick your butt! Thats the first thing I noticed when you stopped....full weight SC in the 11s...and no bottle....thats something to be proud of!

I'm beating my head against the wall....I don't know what I'm going to do to get 3/10 quicker :confused:

Gir has 2 more days November 1st and the 15th......find some tires and come T&T

congrats Kurt on the awesome times.

Curtis i think with a bigger cam you will gain the performance you are looking for. Something in the .600 lift with approx 220's duration.

Way to go Kurt. It's awesome to see someone break into the 11s, especially when you have had to battle with the AOD, like many.

Outstanding Kurt. A full weight, no nos, street/highway driven SC running 11's in the quarter mile. Remembering back to the early SCCOA day's (late 90's for the noobs) that was almost unimaginable.

Back