94-95 MAKE OFFERSB/*UP DATED 09/28/09* all years 89-95 auto 5 speed

BECERRASC

i have a lot of parts for these cars 89-93 auto & 5 speed also 94-95 auto & 5 speed switches /fog/ride/keyless entry(for door) sunroof switches many colors/ ignition modules/ superchargers early and late style /H balancers for 89-93/94-95 cam sensors/ crank sensors/valve covers / heads /abs units/ ecms auto 5 speed 89-93/ecm auto 94-95/ if you are looking for somthing let me know i may have it things that i don't have are:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ecm 94-95 5speed
fan /heads w/manifolds/

all of these are gone sold!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would like to sell the parts or trade for high performance parts

like underdrive pullies /magnumpowers intake /

42lbs fuel ijec/cold air itake/inglow gages/.........let me know what you got

i can add little money if i have to......... any questions pm or reply. thanks

center console 120.00make offer guys i have tons of parts thanks

whole cluster 90.00

ircm 40.00

clutch line 45.00

if you need other parts not listed let me know ok

prices are shipped any were in the 48 states thanks guys

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 372
  • Photo 121.jpg
    Photo 121.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Photo 126.jpg
    Photo 126.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 241
  • Photo 130.jpg
    Photo 130.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo 86.jpg
    Photo 86.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
what color is the interior? I need a grey glove box door, also interested in the console?

could you send some pics? joebingis33atyahoodotcom

I have a 90 I'm doing a 5 speed swap. I already have a transmission, but I need pretty much everything else. PM me with prices shipped to 65802.

Thanks

Why do the 5 spd center consoles look like the picture was flipped? The ebrake opening looks like it's on the wrong side. If that's just a picture error, my brother is interested in one. How much shipped to 45036?

Thanks,
Travis

re top picture error

Why do the 5 spd center consoles look like the picture was flipped? The ebrake opening looks like it's on the wrong side. If that's just a picture error, my brother is interested in one. How much shipped to 45036?

Thanks,
Travis

hey i have only one left (pictures errors) they are ok .......pm sent

Last edited:
Back