lookin for motor(still)

Motor

Interested in a 94' , good running, 110k miles on it complete will ship less the blower.
Located in toronto, so not too far re shipping.
Pete

TTT still looking really looking for after the first of the year depending on price maybe after taxs come but still looking?????

That is fine with me. It is just sitting here waiting....
Let me know if it is something you are interested in. will have to do a bit of moving around to get it to you.

i will let you know but im looking for somthing that pretty much is ready to drop in to make life more simple. i will be redoing the gaskets but at least it will be a for sure known good block and heads..

unless you just me the gaskets are bad

This engine still runs, just is putting out some white smoke, and some water out the tailpipes. It hasn't run in about 9 months. I just parked it before it got really bad. THe original engine is still on a stand after I blew the heads BIG TIME!
I need to get the original fixed, then drop it in the car leaving me with the current engine in there, the one putting out some white smoke. It is a good engine, minus the HG's

One in London Ontario Canada

go to Kijiji.ca and search thunderbird, make the city London Ontario Canada.
Somebody seams to be advertising a motor, but I cannot tell you anything about it.
PR

KIJIJI add number in Toronto adds; 100128603 location shown as London Ontario

Last edited:
Back