Addition to the family...soon

metalman

I know some of you don't even know me 'cause I disappeared from this site for over a year.

But, I just wanted to spread the good news that Friday, half way through my wife pregnancy, we found out that we are going to have a girl, our first child. The Ultrasound was amazing to watch. I think we already settled on a name. I'm surprised we agreed on it so quickly but we're thinking of Olivia Jean Geluso.

Congradulations,
My little girl was born in June 2007. My first as well. I remember sitting in through the ultrasound for her as well, when I actually found out that she was indeed a girl. Definitely a special time. My life hasn't been the same since. My only advise...get some sleep now. It wont happen for a few years from now. Julia is now almost 17 months and i'm still tired....She's been walking for several months now(should I say running), I wish I had her energy!!!But I wouldnt trade her for anything....Dave

Last edited:
congrats the wife and i are expecting our first a little girl should be here soon the due date is nov 7th, shes already having contractions.

be sure you work on your supercoupe while you still can

Back