Oxygen Sensor question

MagpoweredSC

I just want to make sure that the Bosch o2 sensors that I got for my 93 are correct. The part number is Bosch Part # 15716 this is a 4 wire connector. This is the number that comes up for the 93 on RockAuto.com and where I got mine NAPA.

I researched and 89-92???? have a 3 wire sensor and 93-95 have a 4-wire sensor. Can someone who knows more than I confirm that the ones I got will work correctly? This weekend is the end all and I'm finally goin to fire the beast. I have had all summer but just now have every part to make it run. Some SCU cnc heads and cam, and mpx and all related parts should wake her up. ;):cool:

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Mark, look how many wires your car has. As long as the oxygen sensors you've bought have the same number of wires then you are golden!

I just want to make sure that the Bosch o2 sensors that I got for my 93 are correct. The part number is Bosch Part # 15716 this is a 4 wire connector. This is the number that comes up for the 93 on RockAuto.com and where I got mine NAPA.

My 93 used the 4 wire ones. One signal, one heater power, and two grounds.

Great, now the spammers are giving each other tech advice. This just gets better all the time! lol :rolleyes:

Back