new best, barely!

Kevin Leitem

went back to track today, weather wasn't very good, very windy. 20-30 MPH head wind. with just 19 PSI it ran 10.479@125.77. next week i will have my good blower back on it with the High Speed Lab coated roters.

Doesnt sound like that blower was to shabby! LOL Good to see you continuing to drop those times!:D

Doesnt sound like that blower was to shabby! LOL Good to see you continuing to drop those times!:D

the bearings in the rotor pack are completely junk, the rotors are really grinding against the case. with the amount of OD i am at I used to get 24-25 PSI. hopefully with my good blower on i will be back to them levels. also my converter is stalling way too high, on a cold tranny it is stalling a little shy of 5200. when it gets to temp it seems to be stalling around 5500. I haven't tested it warm yet, but on the data log it only drops to 5500 between shifts. I don't think i will be able to get the converter restalled this year since I only have a 3-4 weeks left. I would hate to miss a week and have it rain/snow the rest of the time, so the goal is low 10.20's, high teens without the right converter. if i can get it to that then it should run 9's with a good converter.

the bearings in the rotor pack are completely junk, the rotors are really grinding against the case. with the amount of OD i am at I used to get 24-25 PSI. hopefully with my good blower on i will be back to them levels. also my converter is stalling way too high, on a cold tranny it is stalling a little shy of 5200. when it gets to temp it seems to be stalling around 5500. I haven't tested it warm yet, but on the data log it only drops to 5500 between shifts. I don't think i will be able to get the converter restalled this year since I only have a 3-4 weeks left. I would hate to miss a week and have it rain/snow the rest of the time, so the goal is low 10.20's, high teens without the right converter. if i can get it to that then it should run 9's with a good converter.

Sounds like you are making steady progress towards acheiving your goal. Hope to see you get into the 10.20s before the season ends.

David

Back