new best once again 11-1-08

Kevin,

Did you make it back to the track with the new converter ?

David

I actually didn't get it yet. don't know why, but i can not complain at all. but i have not been to track again. I am hoping to make it Cecil in Maryland ths weekend. Only 5.5 hours!!!

I actually didn't get it yet. don't know why, but i can not complain at all. but i have not been to track again. I am hoping to make it Cecil in Maryland ths weekend. Only 5.5 hours!!!

Cecil will be in the 40's this weekend. Whoa!! I smell a 9 second time slip out there. ;) Make sure you bring some tire sticky just in case!!

Ira

Cecil will be in the 40's this weekend. Whoa!! I smell a 9 second time slip out there. ;) Make sure you bring some tire sticky just in case!!

Ira
nine's aren't going to happen without a converter. hoping for low 10.30 at this point.

id say go for 9's without nitrous and once its there spray the hell out of it and go for a low 9' that way we can hear about jimbo running a magic 8.99 and be the first sc in the 8's without the use of nitrous :rolleyes:

I'd like to come up there and help you out/watch, but I think we're gonna head down to VMP in richmond to test the 'Rauder some more. It's alittle cheaper for us to get there and not spose to be AS cold, only 49 instead of 39.

Good luck up there Kevin. Hope the traction is good for you to get some new #'s.

I'd like to come up there and help you out/watch, but I think we're gonna head down to VMP in richmond to test the 'Rauder some more. It's alittle cheaper for us to get there and not spose to be AS cold, only 49 instead of 39.

Good luck up there Kevin. Hope the traction is good for you to get some new #'s.

if things don't work out for you going to VMP, It would be great to have someone there with me. I can't seem to find anyone as dumb as me willing to leave at 3 AM.

This is an open invitation to anybody!! If anyone is so nice to come, it would be even nicer if they brought a video camera with them!!!

Back