New personal best

rzimmerl

Made it out up to Milan Dragway for the last time this year. Great weather and great track prep. I was able to pull my PB on my 2nd pass, 13.206. Ran 13.299 and a 13.353 on my other 2 passes.

1.872 60ft
8.46 1/8 ET
82.40 1/8 MPH
13.2069 1/4 ET
105.93 1/4 MPH

I am happy with my results for the year on the stock longblock.

Awesome Ryan! Maybe Sean will see this thread and it will give him more inspiration to buy your MPX setup and stuff off you.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Congrats Ryan!!

Sure wish that I could of made it out to watch. I had a rear stud on my car snap off. Not sure the culprit there, all my lugs were loose and one stud broke clean off. Someone was after me....

Anyways, hope to make it out to the dragstrip sometime with you guys.

Good luck on your new setup and hope you get that thing tuned up good and run some even better times.

Mike

I saw Bruce post his times, thats impressive for a stock block. Wonder what mine would do with Meth, 21 psi, and a retune, I'm only making 16psi now.

I saw Bruce post his times, thats impressive for a stock block. Wonder what mine would do with Meth, 21 psi, and a retune, I'm only making 16psi now.
Dunno, Bruce ran 13.1 last year before all the upgrades. Doug is also running 13.2's so that seems to be the magic number for moderate boost levels.

Back