Question for Roadhawg

Todd, I ordered those items from summit this morning for the porting work. I was thinking maybe I'd try gregory's machine shop to clean, check, and deck the heads since it's right around the corner. Aerodyne does good work, but man are they out of the way....Keith they do head work don't they?? Probably a dumb question i know....

Todd, I ordered those items from summit this morning for the porting work. I was thinking maybe I'd try gregory's machine shop to clean, check, and deck the heads since it's right around the corner. Aerodyne does good work, but man are they out of the way....Keith they do head work don't they?? Probably a dumb question i know....

Yeah, they do that stuff. The heads that I bought to put on the '89 were ported a little so you know me I ported them a little more then took them to Gregory's to get disassembled, hot tanked and decked if needed.

What heads are you going to use?

Yeah, they do that stuff. The heads that I bought to put on the '89 were ported a little so you know me I ported them a little more then took them to Gregory's to get disassembled, hot tanked and decked if needed.

What heads are you going to use?

I have a set of stock heads. Actually, I have two.

I don't have his number, only his e-mail address

Damn, does this dude ever check his e-mails? Todd, do you have his number, if not how about the number to the shop where he tunes, maybe they can give me his number or at least get in touch with him.

I'm gonna try and get it inspected on Sat. so at least I can drive it around without the worry of a ticket. I think I'm having some sc belt slip, I smelt rubber after I gave it a little more gas and you can see some rubber residue below the belt on the waterpump. I'm gonna clock the tensioner to put some more tension on the belt.

Several places, inspection is no problemo....You going to work tommorrow? Slacker.....

Last edited:
Back