Couple videos from SSHS8

Thanks for posting that. Racing that car taught me to never, ever complain about MN12 wheelhop again. The Caddy wheelhop was just unreal!

Thanks. That was the first time I ever raced brackets, so I thought I did okay. I've got a lot to learn about dial-in adjustments, but I had some good lights, including a .002!

LOL ever thought about trying not to get it to wheel hop :D I don't think you could have done a better job of spining if you had let it go off of the factory 2 step lol

Smarta$$...what can I say, it was my first time ever racing the car. Out of many bad launches, that was the worst: 2.56 60-foot. The only thing I'll say in my defense was that this was my last run of the day and the track felt pretty greasy.

Speaking of Caddy's, I ran my CTS Sunday down at Silver Dollar Raceway in central Georgia and ran a best 14.616 at 91.84 mph. I then started deep staging to get my reaction times down and fell off to 14.8's but was very consistent running 14.82-14.83 on 3 passes. I even took out the Sportsman track champ in the 2nd round. Temps were in the 50's and the density altitude ranged from -38 feet to 740 feet during the day so it was a good day to run.

Last edited:
Back