Need your help, If you want to see an SC on TV check this out.

ricardoa1

At the beginning of this year I enrolled to be in the next season of the Bull run TV reality show. If you don’t remember the show it’s about a team of 12 cars with two drivers each. That travel across states in leg challenges, who ever gets there last looses that leg. There are also other challenges that go with it.
Well a casting director contacted me and right now we are filing in all the requirements she needs. One of them is making a 5 minute video that shows the car and who we are. The instructions are to put them up on you tube and send her the link. I think she wants to see if we get many hits and comments, to give her an indication of how the car and the team are received.

So if you want to see me and my car on TV check out the link and post comments on the video, but make it seem like you don’t know me and just stumbled upon it.

Edit. Video has been removed. Illegal activity.

Last edited:
Good Luck Rico, as soon as i get out of class and can acutally listen to what your saying Ill leave a comment and spread the word to my friends.

Corey

wait...this means that you need a co-driver.....;) I'll donate my bottle for the duration of the show.

Last edited:
Casting closes this week and they will let us know the if we get selected by next week. They will fly us out on the 28th and filming starts December 1st tru the 20th. The show will air sometime in February. I feel like I have a shot at getting selected, but it is a lottery and the cars and people need to fit whatever criteria they are looking for.

I wonder how many people have made it to phase two. What did the original application look like? I'd say you have a good shot considering you made it this far.

There are only a few others that have posted their cars on youtube so the field is pretty narrow. Plus you have like 7 comments and the others have zero...:D

Last edited:
Lets go Rico lets go!!

Rico, Did my part, now do yours.:D Couldn't think of a better person or a nicer looking SC to represent the SC. Best of luck. I will keep my fingers crossed!

Stephen

Come on guys, lets post some awesome posts on youtube for our boy! Get off your a~~ and make some noise!

Just commented on the youtube post! I love that show, and it would be so cool to see one of our very own SCs on it. The cars on that show did take a bit of a beating though, :rolleyes: so you better have it in tip top shape. Good luck, hope you get in!

Find a hot female co-driver and send the casting people pictures. That should get you on TV.

There you go did my part. Just keep on viewing it everyone... Is the bullrun, similar to the Gumball rally? If so, Man you are going to destroy that beautiful car!!! I know its a once in a lifetime shot, but man what about the car.....

P.S. You have your license plate legible on that video and you doing several thing that are against the law. Better block out the plate if you get on the show. Hate for you to get some citations mailed to you....

Last edited:
There you go did my part. Just keep on viewing it everyone... Is the bullrun, similar to the Gumball rally? If so, Man you are going to destroy that beautiful car!!! I know its a once in a lifetime shot, but man what about the car.....

P.S. You have your license plate legible on that video and you doing several thing that are against the law. Better block out the plate if you get on the show. Hate for you to get some citations mailed to you....

I though about that but. I did not know how to edit just the plate on a film.

She got back to me after watching the video and reading my bio of me and the car. I was missing pictures of me and my friend in front of the car. And she wants those turned in. I really think she is giving us serious consideration and will likely present our file at the round table when its time for desicion making. I am assuming that is how they are going to pick contestants.
I feeling good after she got back to me. If she thinks we suck I doubt she would be requesting more info/. :D

"Team Thunderbird"

I just love how you have a bunch of comments and how all the other videos have none. I think you've got a darn good chance now. But remember, they are filming a TV show, so they want teams that WILL cause drama and have some unique personallities.

Also, what does your wife think about this?

I check out a bunch of the video's of the other hopefull contestants. I couldn't stop laughing of the one with the women sitting on the couch saying what a great personality and how she interacts with her husband. She was so monotone, so blah, like she had taken a bunch of xanex. too funny.

I liked the bug though, though they had a unique auto.

Rico the fact that they want more info is a great sign. Keep the faith.

Stephen

This comes at a bad time of the year. The wife is all up for it even though we have a vacation scheduled for that period. She knows this would be very big for me. If I get selected she will have to go alone with our friends.
Work on the other hand. I am out of vacation days and I would have to take a leave. Not sure how they would take that since its not an emergency. With the economy the way it is they might take the opportunity to eliminate with no need to give me a severance package. That would be worse case scenario.
But lets see what happens. If it doesnt happen ill just go enjoy my trip to the Bahamas for a week :D
What makes me feel good is that she contacted me with just a few pictures and a quick description on my intial application. I am not sure if everyone go the same treatment.

I have not posted in TCCoa.

Last edited:
Back